#ByrdGang #TheColi
Jerry Jones top 5 DOA

This is why Jerry Jones is the GOAT players' owner
:eagleslol:

celebrate modern day slave owners, c00nboys fans

:saddallass:

edit:

shyt :dead:

Why this man hasn't been given an NAACP award yet is beyond me. Has a white man given more black men down on their luck a second chance at life?

When Michael Irvin was going into court rocking a furt coat, Jerry had his lawyers working the case.

When Dwayne Goodrich (scrub) was released after a decade in prison for criminally negligent homicide, Jerry was there like Ace with a job offer as a players' liason.

When Pacman Jones was causing terror in the South and a permanent migraine for devil goodell, who was there with a job offer and 24 hour security for the troubled man?

When Jay Ratliff's grandparents passed away, Jerry was there with his private plane to fly him and his family to the funeral.

Josh Brent might be facing 50 yrs but he's still on the sidelines and at the facility working out.

Dez's jewelry debt disappeared faster than a plate of food in front of Carmelo Anthony...I mean I can go on and on about this man's kindness. Let's :salute: this man and :pacspit: on the patriots since the media won't do it.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Vh9seDz.png

tenor.gif

Daps
Aint getting into the who's squad has a more racist history or not, but Carson Wentz is the first non-black Eagles QB to be the face of the franchise since the mid 80s.

That's fukking crazy when you think about it.

We went from the GOAT Randall Cunningham, to McNabb, to Vick.

With stints in between Randall and Mcnabb of Rodney Peete :scusthov:.

Not to mention Jeff Blake and Vince Young taking snaps under center for Philly. I'm prolly forgetting a breh or two.

Outside of that one season with Foles, it's been a black man at QB for as long as I can remember. I was a lil too young to remember Jaws, and we sucked back then anyway.