#byrdgang

tenor.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
dude is really comparing a fukkin fringe player to an owner putting on a slave show in 20 fukkin 17... cowboys fanbase never fail to amaze me
only a c00nboys fan :mjlol:

these dudes got smileys of a modern day slave owner and idolized that man

hell the majority of them still do and coppin pleas :eagleslol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Stop you need help. Owner vs a player shyt is not a comparison. You guys gotta hang that jersey up Jerry a fukk boy
U wanted to be down with the squad tho:jbhmm:
Will you guys take in a wounded Eagle into the Cowboys nation:

158.jpg

I revoke my Eagles Bryd gang pass. I just can't take this shyt after 29 years of my life of losing.

Dak Prescott is the future and he a brother... My team won't have another brother for 15 years. I am done dumb ass organization.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
dude is really comparing a fukkin fringe player to an owner putting on a slave show in 20 fukkin 17... cowboys fanbase never fail to amaze me
It's not about a fringe player. It's about an organization backing him and paying him after that incident. And let's not equate racism in its rawest form to Jerry looking out for his $$$.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's not about a fringe player. It's about an organization backing him and paying him after that incident. And let's not equate racism in its rawest form to Jerry looking out for his $$$.

Well Michael Vick and others wanted him to stay on the team to work with him etc... others said fukk him. Vick word won over. Majority of the locker room didn't fukk with that cac

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Well Michael Vick and others wanted him to stay on the team to work with him etc... others said fukk him. Vick word won over. Majority of the locker room didn't fukk with that cac
Why is it so hard for y'all to admit that he should have never played another down for your squad and that your front office sympathizes with hardcore redneck racists?

Bbbbbut he was a fringe player.

Bbbbbut Mike Vick gave him a cosign.

Bbbbbut Jerruh did worse.

This is why I can't take y'all seriously about this anthem stuff bc y'all got wayyy worse skeletons in your closet. The only reason you don't see 20 threads about y'all being c00ns for supporting a franchise that would continue to cut a sick demented racist a check is bc of y'all gutter status on the NFL. We expect this from your filthy fanbase.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why is it so hard for y'all to admit that he should have never played another down for your squad and that your front office sympathizes with hardcore redneck racists?

This is why I can't take y'all seriously about this anthem stuff bc y'all got wayyy worse skeletons in your closet. The only reason you don't see 20 threads about y'all being c00ns for supporting a franchise that would continue to cut a sick demented racist a check is bc of y'all gutter status on the NFL. We expect this from your filthy fanbase.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: @ the riley cooper situation being worse than an owner having his team out in the media talking like pacified dogs scared to lose their job (see dez, dak, brice butler)... the man said kneel and get benched and you still over here like "but but but jerry just doesnt want to fukk his money up" :heh:

continue to dikkride and stan a slave owner who just threw you and his black c00nboys fanbase in the bushes for those conservatives mad about the cowboys "kneeling" for the flag :umad:
black QBs have been the face of the eagles franchise for the longest but we have way worse skeletons huh? :heh:

we're definitely done here, ill be back for our next game monday to update the standings, this our thread now :umad:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

He was cut. The people who gave him the contract were removed from the team. To a man every poster here bashed Cooper relentlessly and wanted him gone.

You're throwing a hissy fit to try and deflect.

Your hero is in bed with systemic racism at the very highest level. Jerry has taken a hard line stance that the murder of innocent men is fine and at no level will he tolerate disscusion or standing against that. He is treating the players like cattle.

You continue to support that.

You support his team.

You post on a borderline alt right board (cowboyszone) that is 99% in agreeance with Jerry, and has banners all over the board saying they will ban anybody who even so much as brings up that issue.

You are siding with Trump, the police, and the whole system by continuing your support.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

nikka please you talking about a franchise with a history of Black QBs and a head coach. When the last time Dallas had a Black QB oh wait he was cut Afer 10-6. Why Jerry never had a Black coach or coaching staff prominent position. He keeps the worst of the worst of Black players because they are easier to control.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Your hero is in bed with systemic racism at the very highest level.

You continue to support that.

You support his team.

You post on a borderline alt right board (cowboyszone) that is 99% in agreeance with Jerry, and has banners all over the board saying they will ban anybody who even so much as brings up that issue.

You are siding with Trump, the police, and the whole system by continuing your support.
:wow:

is this how harriet tubman felt?

do the c00nboys fans not even know they are modern day slaves with massa jerry crackin that whip on them and their c00nboy athletes?

the next time one of the c00nboys players stands up to jerry will be the first time :eagleslol:

Thank God my team is filled with heroes on and off the field
jenkins.jpg

instead of c00ns who "just tryna get paid":saddez: or :salute: massa jerry on their way to and from work every day

:saddallass: