stairmaster

Daps
NO what's that :dwillhuh:

It's like an escalator. Puts the stairmaster to shame IMO. It will have even the most athletic person's ass like :dead: after 5 minutes. I used to work on it for months, and always had to hold onto the hand rails.:flabbynsick::to: It's definitely the hardest machine in the gym.

stairmaster-stepmill.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's like an escalator. Puts the stairmaster to shame IMO. It will have even the most athletic person's ass like :dead: after 5 minutes. I used to work on it for months, and always had to hold onto the hand rails.:flabbynsick::to: It's definitely the hardest machine in the gym.

stairmaster-stepmill.jpg

:snoop: Thats what I was oh :mindblown: I thought that was a stair master.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

stairmaster-stepmill.jpg

got on this for the first time in my life yesterday. did 35 floors in 15 minutes and it had me :dead:

woke up today feeling it

but :wow: im gonna make it my mission to do 3 hours of this thing a week. that plus 5 hours of bjj should melt the marriage weight right off :flabbynsick:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We should have a gym contest to see how many floors we can do in 30 mins.
No cheating take pics when session is done.

Let's do this (although I don't think I can last 30 mins).
I find it easier to run actual stairs then to "walk" on this.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Stepmill is my shyt. I normally get 100-115 floors in 20mins. I hit 140 yesterday for 25mins.

I prefer the stepmill over a treadmill anyday.

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
we got a couple of these in my gym. Never tried it.

The jump rope double-unders (no cross fit) have been killing me lately (tweaked the lower back deadlifting, so that impact is painful these days) ... but I still take the stairs at work all the time. So this may be something to do for cardio.