Staff: Do yall want a functional forum or not? #FixThisSite

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Over the summer I finally got fed up with Chrome redirecting to bullshyt when I'm on thecoli and made the switch the AdBlock Plus-- shyt was a BREEZE! :ahh: -- but at some point in the past few weeks, all of the GUI (those shortcut buttons for fonts and images if you're unfamiliar) disabled. Ads are constantly in the way of Post Reply/Thread on AD BLOCK PLUS

Action was clearly taken to "modify behavior" :jbhmm: this shyt has had me entering any kinda fancy shyt I want in rich text/bbcode, but I finallt brome and went back over a Chrome just to see, and I'll be damned. The shortcuts WORK :dwillhuh:....

And the site still redirects :comeon: The fukk do yall want us to do with this shyt? I wasn't even trippint off the ads, its was the redirects that made me make the switch. So yall disable the only way we can use the site in a functional matter but do NOTHING for the shyt that's actually causing the drop in revenue???
giphy.gif

JUST #FIXTHISSITE and none of us will have do all that fooling around!! :why:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I don’t have any ads on Safari. I think I’m using Adblock pro.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This thread has been made 100 times and nothing ever comes of it :aicmon
Leaving issues unaddressed is one thing but addressing the alternative people carved out cause you won't address the real issue causing the alternative is something else :aicmon: