Stacy Keibler on George Clooney breakup: 'There's nothing really dramatic that happen

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You guys know clooney is a homo right? All these chicks he's seen with are beards
Trust me he is not, i dealt with someone in his circle, i wanted to go Lake Como a few years ago and this person in his circle spoke to me about going there but said George banged most of the women in the area already, the person who told me has been on his team awhile. His problem is and i wish i had it, there will always be someone hotter,sexier and younger, he says why not try them all before you go. Hefner used to be the same way before he got to old.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Trust me he is not, i dealt with someone in his circle, i wanted to go Lake Como a few years ago and this person in his circle spoke to me about going there but said George banged most of the women in the area already, the person who told me has been on his team awhile. His problem is and i wish i had it, there will always be someone hotter,sexier and younger, he says why not try them all before you go. Hefner used to be the same way before he got to old.
:leon:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Funny thing is that a lot of women try to say that he doesn't settle down because he isn't happy on the inside. All this diagnosis and confusion to understand that he doesn't want to hit just one chick for the rest of his life and has enough option not to. Dude's 52, successful, and still in pretty good shape. He's gonna DIE waist-deep in new p*ssy. :wow:

Be single and happy forever, brehs. :blessed: