Stacy Keibler on George Clooney breakup: 'There's nothing really dramatic that happen

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
imagine the game u can learn from the likes of clooney and jeter. the stories, the experiences. one of them needs to write a book or manual or somethin :leon:

:childplease:

These neggas have money, fame, power and connection. That's their game

Not knockin em though cuz I woulda done the same thing :salute:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I've had two chicks tell me he's gay :stopitslime: I wanna get married at some point (don't even know why any more), but its amazing how they'll besmirch a man for not wanting to.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Stacy Keibler 2000-2002 WCW/WWF Circa

:lawd:

I was just about to say that :ohlawd:

stacy-keibler-thongs.jpg

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
You guys know clooney is a homo right? All these chicks he's seen with are beards

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They thought this nikka was acting here :russ:

never got around to watching that movie. was it good?

matter of fact, i think the only clooney movie i've ever seen is From Dusk Til Dawn :ohhh:
I've had two chicks tell me he's gay :stopitslime: I wanna get married at some point (don't even know why any more), but its amazing how they'll besmirch a man for not wanting to.
I know a chick who HATES him and swears he's gay too. Told her straight up she's hating cause he's a dude who won't let society dictate how he should handle his romantic relationships and keeps all his power.
Also told her based on the passionate hate she has for him despite the fact she never met him, he could probably smut her easy. she was pissed, lol

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

matter of fact, i think the only clooney movie i've ever seen is From Dusk Til Dawn :ohhh:
I know a chick who HATES him and swears he's gay too. Told her straight up she's hating cause he's a dude who won't let society dictate how he should handle his romantic relationships and keeps all his power.
Also told her based on the passionate hate she has for him despite the fact she never met him, he could probably smut her easy. she was pissed, lol

It was neither good nor bad. It was just......cool. Something to watch. I recommend it :yeshrug:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
anyone who thinks she ugly needs to be thrown in the bushes

(or sent to a christian straight camp)

Standard coli overcompensating. A coli nikka has never called a celebrity bytch ugly and produced a picture of a better looking ex/current girlfriend of his :manny:

It be's like that sometimes

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities

:laff: