Daps
she's keeping it a hundred
D3cbI.png

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Hasnt this already been debated and discussed already ad nauseam. For those of you who want the cliff notes on this thread here's whats gonna happen:

op: Women love, jerks, a$$holes, etc

maleposter1: *daps* *cosign* :cheers:

maleposter2: tells some story about ow they once were the "nice guy" then they realized women didnt appreciate it so now their a$$holes

femaleposter1: :angry: why do you guys like to generalize everybody, I like nice guys

maleposter3: *comes in with the :cape:* and cosigns femaleposter1

maleposter2: calls out femaleposter1 and tells her she's lying

And this goes on with a new maleposter cosigning the op and femaleposters disagreeing, insert some simpimg in between, some name calling...../thread

only for the same topic to be brought back up again in 3 days...

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yet these same hoes wonder why they get burned everytime. fukk that bytch :pacspit: don't come to me after a few baby daddies, scars and scorns later.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Hasnt this already been debated and discussed already ad nauseam. For those of you who want the cliff notes on this thread here's whats gonna happen:

maleposter2: tells some story about ow they once were the "nice guy" then they realized women didnt appreciate it so now their a$$holes

femaleposter1: :angry: why do you guys like to generalize everybody, I like nice guys

And this goes on with a new maleposter cosigning the op and femaleposters disagreeing, insert some simpimg in between, some name calling...../thread

:laff: shyt is too true :whoo:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

nikka dat's how we roll round hurr. :smugdraper:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Don't forget the male poster who calls everyone lame and nothing negative involving females ever happens to him. :mjpls: