Squid Game - Reality TV Series ($4 Million Dollar Cash Prize/Netflix)

Daps

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get they can't kill the losers, but they need to get shot with a paintball or some shyt next season. That ink pack exploding was stupid imo.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This reality show is ingenious because you will separate the wolves from the sheep in a lot of these scenarios its wrong but the show should have leaned in more on this social aspect that the show played for spectacle and drama
the true money hungry people will also do grimey shyt to get ahead and I think this show casted way too many non in debt folks

To see real reality mirrored like the show you need people who are on their last rope

Hopefully season 2 gets that point across

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Stopped watching when the LGBT breh ICED out the heterosexual Breh for a gay white woman :scust:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This reality show is ingenious because you will separate the wolves from the sheep in a lot of these scenarios its wrong but the show should have leaned in more on this social aspect that the show played for spectacle and drama
the true money hungry people will also do grimey shyt to get ahead and I think this show casted way too many non in debt folks

To see real reality mirrored like the show you need people who are on their last rope
Ih

I think the risk factor of having some 400 desperate a$$holes in a pressure cooker would led to something catastrophic. It's why thing got well off people doing this for fun is a safer environment

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its comical how dramatic this shyt is. im into it but its funny as hell to me

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

That would definitely improve the quality of this show. Too many people virtue signaling for their reason to win the money. I want homeless people, people who have foreclosed homes and medical bills, former prostitutes trying to get their lives together, and ex-convicts doing the same. I want to see people trying to turn their life around.

Not only would they create more intrigue, but more people could relate.