Squid Game - Reality TV Series ($4 Million Dollar Cash Prize/Netflix)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:deadrose: I don't know how she got the rest to see her as a team player after she caused the elimination of a well liked player. I would have been targeting her just like Mai in the dice game.
He wasn't that well liked. He never made too many friends because he only hung with his mom.

But the final 20 were a bunch of weirdos anyways. Especially, when dudes was voting in the women just because like wtf.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't that well liked. He never made too many friends because he only hung with his mom.

But the final 20 were a bunch of weirdos anyways. Especially, when dudes was voting in the women just because like wtf.

Yeah you right, I should have said least grimey player. Like I don't remember him doing anybody dirty till that point and he was willing to work with the 50/50 plan on the bridge. And to see him get clipped by a player that refused to contribute and then demand teamwork after would've had me like:

whatever-you-say-i-dont-like-that.gif

Lol fukk playing fair after that, I would have thrown that dice game into chaos

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Player really became the best villain out of nowhere.

Edit makes them out to be the villain. I'm not sure what they did was that villainous.

Only one person can win, it's every player for themselves at the end of the day, you can't expect another one to sacrifice their game just so you can advance :manny:

It's a cruel, selfish game that expects and forces you to make cruel and selfish decisions.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Edit makes them out to be the villain. I'm not sure what they did was that villainous.

Only one person can win, it's every player for themselves at the end of the day, you can't expect another one to sacrifice their game just so you can advance :manny:

It's a cruel, selfish game that expects and forces you to make cruel and selfish decisions.
You thinking way too deep for a braindead reality TV property. :mjlol: They edit this way with every reality TV show and they are all staged af.

She was a great last minute villain and I was all for it, because their Kumbaya bs was boring.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Which country could you even legally get away with a real Squid Game? Even on the show, it wasn't televised.
America:francis:

You don't think the producers aren't prying cast members for back stories to know who will do the most for a dollar? The Wish.com Connor McGregor and Millenial Abe Lincoln were talking about medical debt they had. The lesbian sister was talking about doing getting IVF, an expensive procedure she tried and failed at multiple times in the past.

It's hella weird how they aren't diving into sad backstories, probably because it would be too "real" and similar to the TV show. They may not be shooting people in the head, but if you need that 4 Million, getting the boot might as well be a death sentence. Majority people in America are living paycheck to paycheck, one mishap or lost job and there goes the house/car/credit score.

I think alot of the cast are a mixture of people in massive debt, clout chasers like the Clemson brother, or crazy/weird like Puking cac.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Only on episode 2 and it was hard to watch. People ain’t shyt and it always makes for good tv. Felt bad for that gullible dude.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
up to episode 6 the marble episode and these people really tryna get them symphathy wins and try to cry their way to not being eliminaed....

specifcally that deaf girl

She told ole dude some bullshyt and he saw through it immediately. “This is a bad look for you Tim” lmao

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Moderately entertaining, too many rock, paper, scissors aka flip a coin type games for my taste. The winner is basically lucky AF. I would prefer an American version of the Physical 100 to this honestly because at least you can win based more on skill