Square up with Bears while climbing rocks crehs

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn. They say you're supposed to get real loud when a bear confronts you because the noise/aggression can scare it away. And if it chases you, you gotta get on the ground and cover up because if you turn your back on a predator it's gonna get you (pause).

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Damn. They say you're supposed to get real loud when a bear confronts you because the noise/aggression can scare it away. And if it chases you, you gotta get on the ground and cover up because if you turn your back on a predator it's gonna get you (pause).
Fight black bears. Grizzlies and brown bears play dead. Polar bears…welp it was a good run :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s real survival tactics bro. Black bears are scary as hell and will “probably” back down if you try to intimidate them. A grizzly however will call your bluff 9/10 times and maul the shyt out of you, so it’s best to play dead since they don’t like eating what they don’t kill

Only problem with this is the fact that Black Bears sometimes have the same fur color as Grizzlys so even then this shyt is a gamble :huhldup:

These theories are only European tested. I dont recall hearing of any black men taking L's to ANY bears of any kind:sas1:

"I wear these glasses so that I can look like a square
But if you ever see me in a fight with a bear,dont help me nikka, help the bear!" -E-40

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:hubie::hubie::hubie:...hey if Mowgli wasn't impressed with the bears efforts in the match--then neither was i.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If he had an Apple Watch ultra he could’ve used it to hit the bear while it was on his wrist, and use the siren at the same time to scare it of:manny: :russ:

But yeah there was a cub there. That’s a grown mama bear

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Glad he lived.
That's gotta be terrifying. Makes me wonder what it was like when much of the land was unsettled. Imagine you're trekking through Alaska 200 years ago and some bears pull up....

:sadcam:

Give you that Hugh Glass treatment

the-revenant-leonardo-di-caprio.gif
200 years ago, you wouldn't be trekking through Alaska on your own.

We form camps, communities etc. for a reason. I doubt anyone back then would be stupid enough to go into a bear's domain with limited numbers and resources.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, thanks for the info. I guess we also have to incorporate looking into things like snout shape and stuff like that.
That’s assuming you even stay calm enough to receive all of that information in the moment. I got to imagine a lot of people simply panic at the sight of any bear and react naturally.