Square Enix is releasing too many games for no reason

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s their third biggest quarter on record, its down from last year due to them not releasing any major games.

Meach you need to hurry up and buy a ps5

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Or they might get shut down like I'll need other Sony studios:sadcam:
As long they don’t release crap like redfall they gon be iite :lolbron:
Y’all better run out and buy FF16

Sony made them hoes delay the PC version too.:wow:

Y’all on your own:ufdup:
Of course it will be bought duh.
Its FF16 and its fire.
No need for it to get held back and ruined like FF13 or FF15 was by being multiplat on the xbox :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As long they don’t release crap like redfall they gon be iite :lolbron:

Of course it will be bought duh.
Its FF16 and its fire.
No need for it to get held back and ruined like FF13 or FF15 was by being multiplat on the xbox :wow:

Hilarious watching xbox stans act passive aggressive over square enix cause they’re ignoring them this generation :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You weirdos have fallen to new lows, I seen that dude PeterOvo celebrating the Callisto Protocol studio layoffs yesterday because the PS5 version had better optimization :smh:
Now sony stan’s have feelings :mjlol:

fukk outa here, i have not celebrated anything. Square is fukking themselves over. You and I should advocate they make better decisions :comeon:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Now sony stan’s have feelings :mjlol:

fukk outa here, i have not celebrated anything. Square is fukking themselves over. You and I should advocate they make better decisions :comeon:
Did you read the tweet you posted? Net sales are up 14.4%, and operating income is down due to development costs

Sony helped bankroll the production and marketing of FF16, without which it might not have been made, perhaps if Philbert had opened up his warchest when SE approached him you'd be enjoying the game right now instead of seething early in the morning

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did you read the tweet you posted? Net sales are up 14.4%, and operating income is down due to development costs

Sony helped bankroll the production and marketing of FF16, without which it might not have been made, perhaps if Philbert had opened up his warchest when SE approached him you'd be enjoying the game right now instead of seething early in the morning
Profit is down 78% in the year they dropped their biggest game in their biggest franchise.

Apparently sony didn’t pay them enough

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Profit is down 78% in the year they dropped their biggest game in their biggest franchise.

Apparently sony didn’t pay them enough
Damn, if only Square Enix sold Office 365 subscriptions on the side, they'd have enough money to bankroll their failing gaming division forever :mjcry:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Sony helped bankroll the production and marketing of FF16, perhaps if Philbert had opened up his warchest when SE approached him you'd be enjoying the game right now instead of seething early in the morning
The fact that he’s still crying is hillarious
Going to be even funnier once SE gets acquired by Sony :russ: