Squad member Cori Bush (pro-reparations/palestine/defund the police) is about to lose her primary reelection campaign

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Goes to show you the true power players are the Jews, not FBA gang that's loud on X against other Blacks and making demands with no policies or politicians.

FBAs so loud, you would think they would single handedly crush the AIPAC. Instead of twitter jokes and calling everyone Black, tethers like some c00ns. FBAs need to get their money, political, and reputation game up significantly.

Tariq is a right wing shill.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People will let good candidates lose in primaries then bytch about being stuck with the choice of "the lesser of two evils" in general elections.

Bush is pro reparations, why aren't the acronym Tariq acolytes urging support instead of running interference for Trump?
Because Tariq getting that bag 💰 for pro trump support

Tariq should be yelling and marching for bush and reparations

But of course he is not

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wesley Bell runs away from challenging Josh Hawley - an insurrection-supporting christian white nationalist - to oust Cori Bush, one of the few good representatives we have in office. This is another example of why not all Democrats are good. He turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Wesley Bell, who’s challenging Cori Bush in Missouri, dropped out of a race against Republican Josh Hawley to take on the Democratic congresswoman. Apparently, punching left with AIPAC’s support is a more appealing career booster than challenging the Right.

In 2006, Wesley Bell attended a $2,000-per-ticket event welcoming President George W. Bush to St Louis, Missouri. At the time, Bell was managing the campaign of Mark Byrne, a conservative Republican running for the MO-01 congressional seat on promises to oppose abortion and gun control. Byrne lost to Democrat Lacy Clay.

In 2014, Bell changed course and marched in the Ferguson protests after the police murder of Michael Brown. Most believe Bell’s political career began with this involvement in the Black Lives Matter movement, and Bell is relying on this reputation in his current campaign against progressive Democratic congresswoman Cori Bush. But his history and his allegiances deserve far more scrutiny.

In 2018, riding the wave of Black Lives Matter, Bell ran for St Louis County Prosecutor as a progressive Democrat. He channeled the intense desire for a change in Missouri’s draconian criminal justice system and won, taking the political establishment by surprise. Bell’s predecessor, Bob McCulloch, had failed to indict Officer Darren Wilson, who killed Michael Brown over petty shoplifting. Bell promised he would bring charges against Wilson. But in August 2020, he changed his mind and decided not to.

“It was a betrayal,” said Justin Hansford, a St Louis activist and director of the Thurgood Marshall Civil Rights Center at Howard University, in an interview with the Intercept. “There were a lot of people who spent a lot of time and energy supporting Bell specifically because they expected him to at the very least reopen the case and let the family have their day in court, so that the facts could be put forth in a trial, and so that everyone could see them. It would have given us a sense of transparency.”

Still, Bell’s profile rose in the Missouri Democratic Party, and in early 2024, he announced a run for Senate against Josh Hawley, a self-declared Christian Nationalist. The Ferguson protests featured prominently in Bell’s early campaign material. “Ferguson made me realize there was more I could do,” Bell said. Bell argued that Hawley’s agitational behavior during the January 6 protests stoked the fires of unrest. “When I faced chaos in Ferguson, I worked to calm tensions,” Bell said. “But when Josh Hawley was faced with chaos, he chose to inflame it.” Hawley’s January 6 behavior was beginning to prove a major liability, with one wealthy and well-connected donor admitting that supporting Hawley’s rise “was the worst mistake I ever made in my life,” making him feel something akin to “what Dr Frankenstein must have felt.”

But rather than build his campaign against Hawley, Bell dramatically shifted his priorities, pivoting to mount a challenge against a left-wing Missouri politician instead. Last June, Bell called Cori Bush to promise he wouldn’t run against her. Then, after the Hamas attack in Israel on October 7 and the outbreak of Israel’s assault on Gaza, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) “let it be publicly known that a challenger to Bush would have effectively bottomless fundraising support,” writes Ryan Grim. Bell subsequently dropped out of his race against Hawley and turned around to challenge Bush. This opened the floodgates for the Israel lobby, which has spent a staggering $7 million on Bell’s run to capture Bush’s seat.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you want something done, you got to do it right.

Re-electing her is part of the process of not cutting corners.

One or two big elections don't make all the difference. You need all these small elections to fall into place in addition to the big dogs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wesley Bell runs away from challenging Josh Hawley - an insurrection-supporting christian white nationalist - to oust Cori Bush, one of the few good representatives we have in office. This is another example of why not all Democrats are good. He turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Missouri is a red state. So why is Cori Bush such an easy target?