Squad member Cori Bush (pro-reparations/palestine/defund the police) is about to lose her primary reelection campaign

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Her rival in this primary election is St. Louis prosecutor wesley bell. This is a race to see who goes to win the general election. FYI where are here supporters especially the pro reparations crowd etc? She ls also a big supporter of Palestinian issues and was a target if AIPAC spending.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
But when you call this shyt out, you're a c00n and agent :martin:

GTtxtb8a0AAOm5w

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wesley Bell is/was the county prosecutor elected after Bob McCullough declined to prosecute Darren Wilson in the Mike Brown shooting.

I don't live in STL anymore but I have mixed feelings about him going after Cori Bush. I love progressive candidates but STL city is more centrist Democrat than progressive. It doesn't surprise me that the city would favor Bell over Bush.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People will let good candidates lose in primaries then bytch about being stuck with the choice of "the lesser of two evils" in general elections.

Bush is pro reparations, why aren't the acronym Tariq acolytes urging support instead of running interference for Trump?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wesley Bell is/was the county prosecutor elected after Bob McCullough declined to prosecute Darren Wilson in the Mike Brown shooting.

I don't live in STL anymore but I have mixed feelings about him going after Cori Bush. I love progressive candidates but STL city is more centrist Democrat than progressive. It doesn't surprise me that the city would favor Bell over Bush.
I got bushed on here where I made a thread about black people crashing out over Gaza

... and this is a prime example of what I was talking about. People in St. Louis got local issues they want you focused on and you wanted to be a Hamas-semi supporter. It wasn’t gonna work. Progressive can’t mean “jumps out in front of every issue”. Otherwise, be prepared to lose everything and anything over the smallest issues.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People will let good candidates lose in primaries then bytch about being stuck with the choice of "the lesser of two evils" in general elections.

Bush is pro reparations, why aren't the acronym Tariq acolytes urging support instead of running interference for Trump?
Bush is for reparations fukk any idiot that is voting for that sell-out Bell over her.

Hey I just wanted it documented that they have options and people chose otherwise. You get the government you deserve.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bush is for reparations fukk any idiot that is voting for that sell-out Bell over her.
Goes to show you the true power players are the Jews, not FBA gang that's loud on X against other Blacks and making demands with no policies or politicians.

FBAs so loud, you would think they would single handedly crush the AIPAC. Instead of twitter jokes and calling everyone Black, tethers like some c00ns. FBAs need to get their money, political, and reputation game up significantly.