"Spy", 2015 action comedy film Melissa McCarthy, Rose Byrne, Jason Statham, Jude Law; from Paul Feig

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
it was suprisingly funny...a solid B...statham though

dude KILLED IT
"i had this arm :birdman: ripped COMPLETELY OFF. and i reattatched it...with THIS arm :birdman:"

":usure:"

"I am immune to over 200 different poisons...I successfully infiltrated a poison fighting ring...like dog fights...but people...and rich people bet on who will survive the poisons:birdman:"

":why:"

he was so effin mad all movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

dude KILLED IT
"i had this arm :birdman: ripped COMPLETELY OFF. and i reattatched it...with THIS arm :birdman:"

"I am immune to over 200 different poisons...I successfully infiltrated a poison fighting ring...like dog fights...but people...and rich people bet on who will survive the poisons:birdman:"

:deadrose:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

dude KILLED IT

i swear i wanted him to just keep going on :deadmanny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The action was actually better than the comedy. :leon:

Stratham was the funniest one. When they asked him about his suit and he was like"I made it myself" :dead: Sh1t was so random.

I think I laughed the hardest when he said that. After just getting his ass handed to him rocking a jacket and some regular looking shyt he comes back in this custom fit twead suit and says in this perfect British way: I made it, didn't I?

And it was funny on its face and also because it reminded me of snatch

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think I laughed the hardest when he said that. After just getting his ass handed to him rocking a jacket and some regular looking shyt he comes back in this custom fit twead suit and says in this perfect British way: I made it, didn't I?

And it was funny on its face and also because it reminded me of snatch
Then he startes talkin about taking the boat to all these places, but didnt realize he was on a lake. :mjlol:

Stratham and Aldo killed it. Melissa had her moments, but she waant the funniest. But her action scenes were :wow:

Edit:"i made it, didn't i?" :dead: He was confident as hell

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Then he startes talkin about taking the boat to all these places, but didnt realize he was on a lake. :mjlol:

Stratham and Aldo killed it. Melissa had her moments, but she waant the funniest. But her action scenes were :wow:

Edit:"i made it, didn't i?" :dead: He was confident as hell

The lake. Hilarious. Along with the poisons. And his family. And the wig and glasses he had at the party

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this movie was hilarious. Yall were right man, Statham killed this shyt. That Lake, tho, lol. His speech on that boat and taking off, lol :laff:. I think what is underrated was the shyt talk between MM and Rose Byrnes. Man, Rose was arrogant and fukk. Once MM found and angle to talk shyt, the movie was on. The action was surprising too. I was kinda dragged into this but :mj::eat:. Had to give in by the end. How MM know how to fly planes and helicopters and shyt? LOL. Even 50 had to get in a dig at Ye. Can't forget that Rose Byrnes even said the word fukkery in the movie.