Spriderman goes to a random basketball court and starts breaking ankles

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
spidey.gif

Hes just havin fun out there, with friends. Those guys are good sports like Brazillian Jiujitsu tournaments.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:whoo: most of it is a carry though but if he takes out the tricks he could dominate the NBA handle-wise

Im sure every PG in the NBA can do the moves The Professor does and do them even better, they just arent NBA legal moves so we dont see them do it. Imagine Kyrie Irving competing in AND1 :whew:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He's definitely carrying the rock every time.

A lot of these guys are playing defense are undisciplined.....You don't go for his fake or worry about his handle. Don't worry about going for the steal. Your job guarding dude is just to stay in front of him. He got way too many easy layups.....I'm only 5'6 130-134 lb but I wouldn't have let it go down like that. I know I'm small but my whole life I've been playing with people bigger than me so I'm used to it.

You gotta stay in front of him so he takes a jump shot or if he tries to go to the lane you foul him, lean on him, hit em a few times when he comes to that lane.....eventually it'll wear on him and he'll settle for his jumper. If he can consistently make that, then he's earned it.

:pachaha: nikka the only thing you beating on a court is your meat.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
That was fun to watch...but Hot Sauce dribble game>>>

Last edited by a moderator: