Spriderman goes to a random basketball court and starts breaking ankles

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
:usure:

The Professor would do that shyt against pretty much any random dude on any random court in America right now.
There's a reason he went to a park in El Paso, TX and not a gym in Houston. I'll be impressed when he wears the Spider-Man suit w/ actual ball players. :manny:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
There's a reason he went to a park in El Paso, TX and not a gym in Houston. I'll be impressed when he wears the Spider-Man suit w/ actual ball players. :manny:

He wouldn't be styling on real ballers in that suit, but to act like Professor couldn't give any non-pro/high level college player that work is :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
gat damn!!!
a0yqua.jpg

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'd call carry :playahata:

"You can't put your hand under the ball b"

And I'd foul the shyt out of him, ain't no techs or foul outs round these neck of the woods.

He's definitely carrying the rock every time.

A lot of these guys are playing defense are undisciplined.....You don't go for his fake or worry about his handle. Don't worry about going for the steal. Your job guarding dude is just to stay in front of him. He got way too many easy layups.....I'm only 5'6 130-134 lb but I wouldn't have let it go down like that. I know I'm small but my whole life I've been playing with people bigger than me so I'm used to it.

You gotta stay in front of him so he takes a jump shot or if he tries to go to the lane you foul him, lean on him, hit em a few times when he comes to that lane.....eventually it'll wear on him and he'll settle for his jumper. If he can consistently make that, then he's earned it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Professor would make yall nikkas look EXACTLY like the dudes in the video and ain't nothing you can do about it....

Stop frontin

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it really shocking Spiderman got handles :troll:

:comeon: I do wonder who would win a one-on-one, between Spiderman an Teen Wolf from the 80s:skip: