Spotify is hot garbage, how is this trash the #1 streaming service?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
:picard:

This app is straight trash. The interface is by far the worst of all the streaming service by a long shot.

When you search for an artist, the result you get is half ass AF. You can't expand on options like "All Songs" or "All Albums" within the artist result page. You're just stuck with the whatever default result for whatever you search for. If the slept-on song you were searching for, wasn't in the results of the artist you search, you have to research and type the name of the song correctly. :camby:

There's no automatic "Thumbs Up" playlist that build up as you listen to random songs and give the Thumb up to. You either hit the option icon and hot add to playlist, then select the playlist, then save. Terrible interface. With Google Play, you hit "thumb up" icon, that song is now automatically saved so you can organize all the songs you thumb up'd, then put in your other custom playlist.

The podcast selection :huhldup: they don't even have the breakfast club FFS!

Just copped a new beamer and only Spotify is the only BMW Connected App.

I try Apple and Tidal in the past but stuck with Google Play Music because of YouTube Red and I got the launch price of $7.99.

Been using this trash for about couple weeks now, trying to get used to it, but nah this shyt is by far the worst of all the streaming service. I think imma just go with Bluetooth audio connection for the whip.

For those that prefer this over the other options, what exactly does Spotify does better? :lupe:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Everything you're saying doesn't exist has been a part of Spotify for as long as u can remember.

Liked from Radio Playlist.

On an artists search you can search by songs, albums, radio, etc.

To save a song hit the check mark. Auto downloads if you set it.

When a Playlist ends it starts Playlist radio unless you're on loop.

It's fully integrated with Amazon echo.

:patrice:when

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I don’t fukk with it either. shyt Pandora is even better than Spotify. Spotify just has exclusives on new stuff

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:picard:

This app is straight trash. The interface is by far the worst of all the streaming service by a long shot.

When you search for an artist, the result you get is half ass AF. You can't expand on options like "All Songs" or "All Albums" within the artist result page. You're just stuck with the whatever default result for whatever you search for. If the slept-on song you were searching for, wasn't in the results of the artist you search, you have to research and type the name of the song correctly. :camby:

There's no automatic "Thumbs Up" playlist that build up as you listen to random songs and give the Thumb up to. You either hit the option icon and hot add to playlist, then select the playlist, then save. Terrible interface. With Google Play, you hit "thumb up" icon, that song is now automatically saved so you can organize all the songs you thumb up'd, then put in your other custom playlist.

The podcast selection :huhldup: they don't even have the breakfast club FFS!

Just copped a new beamer and only Spotify is the only BMW Connected App.

I try Apple and Tidal in the past but stuck with Google Play Music because of YouTube Red and I got the launch price of $7.99.

Been using this trash for about couple weeks now, trying to get used to it, but nah this shyt is by far the worst of all the streaming service. I think imma just go with Bluetooth audio connection for the whip.

For those that prefer this over the other options, what exactly does Spotify does better? :lupe:
I prefer spotify :yeshrug:

If I search an artist, it shows you all the album's if you click on albums from artist.

And any song that's playing has a big save button under it, You mad the thumbs button functions differently so spotify is bad for that :mjlol:

I prefer the free version because when you make a playlist of say.. 5 songs, the free version will continue playing music based off of your "thumb" likes if it's in the same genre. So it'll make random playlist that start off with the vibe songs you created at first. The paid version won't do that after your songs play :manny:

The browse section will suggest albums based off of the Album's you listened to and it does a better job than any other service imo at that specific function.