Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
World :ehh:

Wrestling :bryan:

Entertainment :hhh:

Definitely think TKO needs to work out a deal for the full use of the WWF name. They can have a partnership where Superstars and company can promote their initiatives and stuff. It’s a win-win for both sides, besides they can become the WWFN anyway lol

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Definitely think TKO needs to work out a deal for the full use of the WWF name. They can have a partnership where Superstars and company can promote their initiatives and stuff. It’s a win-win for both sides, besides they can become the WWFN anyway lol
Word, their full name is World Wildlife Fund FOR NATURE :heh: shyt was never as crucial as they acted like

Imagine how insane the pop would've been if they showed the WWE logo at the end of Mania, and then it morphed into WWF :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Iirc Prince Phillip Queen Elizabeth husband was a patron or something. (I know a member of the British Royal Family was involved) . So the Fund had major backing.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s the “reality era “ shyt really gonna be different once they hit Netflix.

If it's the reality era that means old timers are really gonna be in their feelings about the biz getting exposed more. it's gonna be interesting to see how far they go when they're on NF.
I remember when the Punk pipebomb happened 13 years ago (holy fukk I'm old) sites like The Ringer really pushed the idea of calling that period "The Reality Era". Some people online bought into it but it faded relatively fast as WWE fumbled the Summer of Punk and the company never really embraced the name.

Once Punk turned heel I think people kinda gave up and dropped the moniker.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't think they will stop saying/using Sports Entertainment entirely.

Management just won't get upset if someone says Professional Wrestling, because you know, Vince is gone now.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't think they will stop saying/using Sports Entertainment.

Management just won't get upset if someone says Professional Wrestling, because you know, Vince is gone now.
Fightful is also saying they won’t be using that term anymore.

I assume the shift is because it was a Vince McMahon thing and they are trying to erase as much of his history as possible.

Yet they brought back (Stephanie) and are keeping around people that allegedly helped cover up Vince’s transgressions

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Fightful is also saying they won’t be using that term anymore.

I assume the shift is because it was a Vince McMahon thing and they are trying to erase as much of his history as possible.

Yet they brought back (Stephanie) and are keeping around people that allegedly helped cover up Vince’s transgressions
Well let's just wait to see how things play out instead of listening to "journalists." I know you must be giddy but in the end it's just two ways to describe the same thing.

They called Steph a McMahon, I'm sure that still triggered some.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Funny thing about it is the main event was the most sports entertainy match ever
Yup.

They need to be careful not to go too fringe and only appeal to the purist crowd.

Last night and the last 3-4 years have been magic.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
The old man had to go. He was out of touch.

The new regime understands that today's fans are a little bit smarter about the inner workings of the business and instead of insulting their intelligence, they peel back the curtain a bit.