Sports Entertainment died today

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I did notice that they’ve been trying to really bring some “reality” to the program. Not just Cody and his family but they are no longer calling him Triple H, it’s Paul “Triple H” Levesque

They showed Sami and his wife and called his son “Rami Jr.”

The Usos used their real names in the “I’m not my brother’s keeper” content piece.

It’s noticeable if nothing else :yeshrug:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
mcmahon-crying-he-was-special.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s the “reality era “ shyt really gonna be different once they hit Netflix.

If it's the reality era that means old timers are really gonna be in their feelings about the biz getting exposed more. it's gonna be interesting to see how far they go when they're on NF.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
If it's the reality era that means old timers are really gonna be in their feelings about the biz getting exposed more. I couldn't care less, but it's gonna be interesting to see how far they go when they're on NF.
At this point you have to be a child to not know the ins and outs of the business. With all the podcasts and dark side of the ring…it is what it is :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If it's the reality era that means old timers are really gonna be in their feelings about the biz getting exposed more. it's gonna be interesting to see how far they go when they're on NF.

It's already here.

On the build up show. You had Big E talking about the booker doing booking things and I think it was Pat saying about how WM is LA Knights opportunity to show he's worthy of the push.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
What's so weird is Sports Entertainment is the perfect description of what professional wrestling is...but it's not a replacement for "professional wrestling" like Vince spent 40 years trying to make it.

Like, WWE the company can tell businessmen and the like that they're Sports Entertainment...but WWE, the fictional Combat Sports organization in Kayfabe should have never been saying that shyt on TV

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What's so weird is Sports Entertainment is the perfect description of what professional wrestling is...but it's not a replacement for "professional wrestling" like Vince spent 40 years trying to make it.

Like, WWE the company can tell businessmen and the like that they're Sports Entertainment...but WWE, the fictional Combat Sports organization in Kayfabe should have never been saying that shyt on TV
Sports entertainment has such a terrible connotation to it that it should never be used again on screen.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I did notice that they’ve been trying to really bring some “reality” to the program. Not just Cody and his family but they are no longer calling him Triple H, it’s Paul “Triple H” Levesque

They showed Sami and his wife and called his son “Rami Jr.”

The Usos used their real names in the “I’m not my brother’s keeper” content piece.

It’s noticeable if nothing else :yeshrug:
Yeah it was interesting. They’ve decided the new kagfabe is the blending of what’s real and what’s fake. It’s kind of beautiful. I loved the Usos “my brothers keeper” bit.