Spooky footage of morgue door slamming by itself

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Dude I knew swore his apt. was haunted. Was 100% sure about it :rudy: and would tell us how he would sometimes not even sleep there because of the noises hed hear that would scare the shyt out of him :lupe:...turned out his neighbor was a musician of some sort and made sound effects and soundtracks for people on a keyboard. :mjlol:

Ghosts bruhs.

:russ:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Dude I knew swore his apt. was haunted. Was 100% sure about it :rudy: and would tell us how he would sometimes not even sleep there because of the noises hed hear that would scare the shyt out of him :lupe:...turned out his neighbor was a musician of some sort and made sound effects and soundtracks for people on a keyboard. :mjlol:

Ghosts bruhs.
Ghosts are real

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I'm kind of desensitized to shyt like this

I worked out a studio for 4 years that used to be the black morgue back in Raleigh's segregated days.

I'd hear all type of noises and random footsteps. I knew something was up when certain people would come into the studio and would be spooked for some reason and they would tell me they don't want to come back to the studio and NOTHING negatived happened. I noticed it was always negative people saying shyt like that. People who I had done business with for years would have no problems but shady sheisty muthafukkas were always the ones acting scary. Then I realized maybe they were good spirits cuz I never witnessed anything more than hearing footsteps and seeing random items move solo.

Your probaly just closed off spiritually....people who see things in black and white arent blessed to see these things from what ive noticed...ghost are 100 percent real,not sure if this is or not.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Slamming was far too mechanical in nature.

My hypothesis is that they had a small mechanism and motor attached to the door to create the slamming. Should have used a servomotor so that they could program some variable timing in between slams.

A hardcut was done at 0:51, just as the flashlight very briefly (and very conveniently) went off screen.

Either that or...:merchant:

Either way I was entertained.
:ehh: