Spooky footage of morgue door slamming by itself

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:manny: I'm kind of desensitized to shyt like this

I worked out a studio for 4 years that used to be the black morgue back in Raleigh's segregated days.

I'd hear all type of noises and random footsteps. I knew something was up when certain people would come into the studio and would be spooked for some reason and they would tell me they don't want to come back to the studio and NOTHING negatived happened. I noticed it was always negative people saying shyt like that. People who I had done business with for years would have no problems but shady sheisty muthafukkas were always the ones acting scary. Then I realized maybe they were good spirits cuz I never witnessed anything more than hearing footsteps and seeing random items move solo.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
One+of+the+best+nope+gif+ever_6f2eee_5089204.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dude I knew swore his apt. was haunted. Was 100% sure about it :rudy: and would tell us how he would sometimes not even sleep there because of the noises hed hear that would scare the shyt out of him :lupe:...turned out his neighbor was a musician of some sort and made sound effects and soundtracks for people on a keyboard. :mjlol:

Ghosts bruhs.