Splinter Cell remake announced

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Lol splinter cell has a coherent story. Something mgs lacks
100% agree. Metal Gear Solid was my introduction to the series on my original PlayStation way back in the day and I LOVED IT. I remember crying like a hoe because I didn't have a memory card so I had to sneak and leave the PlayStation on all day/night in my room. Did that for like 3 or 4 days straight, one morning I got up early just to finish it but the final boss fight was long as hell so I couldn't. Left the PlayStation on and begged my grandma not to turn it off.

I was bragging to the homies all day in school, would've been the first one to beat it. Young BBG at the lunch tables like "yeah I'm finna flip that shyt soon as I get home :myman:" well Grandma decided that day that saving 37 cents on the light bill was more important than my fragile child emotions and she just cut that shyt right off :dead: imagine the horror when I finally got back home and found out the hard way.

I say all that to say, my opinion may be biased and this might be the true catalyst to my Xbot origin story. Cause my people nem refused to buy me a memory card, but when my OG copped me that original XBOX with the internal memory :ohlawd:was some shyt I only dreamed of. PlayStation was my first kiss but Xbox was my first true love 🥰

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
100% agree. Metal Gear Solid was my introduction to the series on my original PlayStation way back in the day and I LOVED IT. I remember crying like a hoe because I didn't have a memory card so I had to sneak and leave the PlayStation on all day/night in my room. Did that for like 3 or 4 days straight, one morning I got up early just to finish it but the final boss fight was long as hell so I couldn't. Left the PlayStation on and begged my grandma not to turn it off.

I was bragging to the homies all day in school, would've been the first one to beat it. Young BBG at the lunch tables like "yeah I'm finna flip that shyt soon as I get home :myman:" well Grandma decided that day that saving 37 cents on the light bill was more important than my fragile child emotions and she just cut that shyt right off :dead: imagine the horror when I finally got back home and found out the hard way.

I say all that to say, my opinion may be biased and this might be the true catalyst to my Xbot origin story. Cause my people nem refused to buy me a memory card, but when my OG copped me that original XBOX with the internal memory :ohlawd:was some shyt I only dreamed of. PlayStation was my first kiss but Xbox was my first true love 🥰

I got a similar story regarding the original metal gear , but I was little brother..so I was watching my big brother play the whole time. He had rented the game from Albertsons grocery store I think lol. I remember begging my mom not to make him take it back yet cause we didn't beat it yet. Crying when she didn't listen even though I never picked up the sticks and played myself. Just watched my brother play the whole time

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea one thing I know hurt Xbox was losing this game or not letting it get the same level of focus it had on the OG Xbox on their other later consoles.

Cuz Xbox was originally more than Halo,

I didn’t really become that much of a fan of Halo till a few other serious but SC was always my day one shyt

Then Fable, then KOTOR, then Jade Empire, and later Mass Effect.

They look different if they kept those games exclusive and gave us more

There’s should’ve been like 2-3 more SC…… not saying the need to drop every year like ACreed but come on
I would have a :flabbynsick:Box if they did that after 360, friend.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I've bought and played every Splinter Cell game, yet I don't think I've ever completed one. That said, I'll buy the next one. Some of my most memorable online co-op experiences was playing Chaos Theory, as the NPCs would respond if you two talked too loud. Something funny would occur, and you are trying not to laugh or snicker, and it would just snowball into getting shot up time after time.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Rumor: Leaker Teases Splinter Cell Remake Features​

“Twitter user Visceral, who is an established leaker and dataminer, claimed that enemies in the Splinter Cell Remakecan detect the user based on the game's raytraced reflections and audio. 2002's original Splinter Cell placed plenty of emphasis on light and shadows and how they affect detection, so it seems plausible that Ubisoft has chosen to modernize the game in this way. If true, this would add an entirely new dynamic to the game, as players would need to be conscious of their character model reflecting off of glass or similar material, or certain surfaces causing their footsteps to loudly echo around a corner or down a short hallway. However, it's important to note that this feature is still unconfirmed, although fans could get official news on June 10.”

:banderas:, friends.