Splinter Cell remake announced

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Might be better to go with UE5 than Snowdrop but if it works and plays well thats all that matters.

Imagine having to actually be worried about if a game won't be a bug riddled mess when it launches. We've advanced in some ways and fallen back in others with this industry :francis:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This quote gives me hope, friends.

Chris Auty: Splinter Cell was a breakthrough in stealth – as Matt mentioned, it was “stealth redefined” with a huge focus on getting that core gameplay right above all, and delivering on an ideal: be a ghost. It’s important for us to preserve the sense of mastery by supporting players who observe the situations, make their plan, use their gadgets, and outsmart the enemy creatively to deal with the challenges they are presented with. Ideally, they end up coming out on the other side with no one having realized you were even there. That’s the essence of Splinter Cell."

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really liked the splinter cell reboot's storyline but i feel it was a cliffhanger that never got the closure, the bad guy was onto something I was like :ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Might be better to go with UE5 than Snowdrop but if it works and plays well thats all that matters.

Imagine having to actually be worried about if a game won't be a bug riddled mess when it launches. We've advanced in some ways and fallen back in others with this industry :francis:
They're not paying to use someone else's engine when they developed their own proprietary one