Spinoff: Worst city by the decades

EpicLegacy91

Anon3321
Daps
Reppin
under the rainbow,nova scotia
I scoff when people try to say D.C is still hard. Don't get me wrong, Washington D.C was dangerous and violent at one point in time during the 80s & 90s averaging around 400 murders a year.. it wasn't the worse city at the time but it was indeed not your walk in the park...nowadays people the crime rates including murder have significantly dropped in the recent decade. I peeves me when nikkas be trying to lie for their city smh.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I scoff when people try to say D.C is still hard. Don't get me wrong, Washington D.C was dangerous and violent at one point in time during the 80s & 90s averaging around 400 murders a year.. it wasn't the worse city at the time but it was indeed not your walk in the park...nowadays people the crime rates including murder have significantly dropped in the recent decade. I peeves me when nikkas be trying to lie for their city smh.

Mr Swag will get angry but DC has become so soft,

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If Detroit's murder rate is dropping its only cause people are abandoning the city in droves...you can drive down any street in Detroit and chances are you'll find at least a handful of abandoned or burnt out houses. I'll live in chicago or philly over detroit any day.

There is Chicago and there is Southside Chicago, two different cities

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A couple years ago phoenix was dropping like 240 bodies a year and shyt, people dont know how rough arizona really is.

And I co sign dude who says ppl be lying about their hoods, mainly them down south clowns.

What are you talking about phx has over a million people. Most Southern cites outside of the major ones only have 250k or less. Richmond va was avg a 100+ murders in the 90's with less then 250k population. Stop talking on things you know nothing about.