SPINOFF - Which Comic movie will be the biggest flop?

Who flops hardest?

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Whats the budget on Ant-Man? All they have to do is have even the tiniest tie in with Avengers 2 and it will make its money back.

Fantastic 4 and those Spiderman spinoffs are gonna flop.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i have no doubt any Spiderman spinoff would be better than the Spiderman movies themself. that being said, i still feel like there's a decent shot they get cancelled

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i mean, i wasn't talking about China obviously. yeah, and Expendables 4 is probably not happening, b/c those movies fukkin suck. As did TAS2. that's what it comes down to. no one is clamoring for more over here.

I'd actually be curious to see how much it costs to release wide across the globe + advertising in all those countries.
Sinister six, venom and tas3 are all still planned.

Expendables 4 will happen if they want it to.

They dont care where the money comes from. And they certainly dont care about quality.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
the Ant-Man internet hate over Wright is just some :comeon:

audiences don't care about that shyt. even if had stayed the title would still be "MARVEL's Ant-Man" not "Edgar Wright's Ant-Man"

it having MARVEL in the title means it will make money, and then if it's good it will make even more money.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
its not about people seeing it, it's about seeing his directing style in a Marvel movie. the guy is an awesome director. The 17 people who saw Scott Pilgrim can attest, he would have absolutely crushed a real comic movie

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
its not about people seeing it, it's about seeing his directing style in a Marvel movie. the guy is an awesome director. The 17 people who saw Scott Pilgrim can attest, he would have absolutely crushed a real comic movie
I remember me and my homie sitting in that empty movie theater on the first day Scott Pilgrim came out wondering what went wrong?:sadcam: