SPINOFF: So Who Is The KONY Right Now?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
idk im from atlanta so i cant say but that nikka be reppin hard for ny and puff spose 2 be on there somewhere
Puff is definitely on there.

For an entertainment and reppin, keeping it all black, it would be
Jay, Puff, Jeter, Nas and Spike.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
De Niro, Jay, Bloomberg, Jeter and Manning (outta state, but it's all good) that's the starting 5 :lawd: (Forgot about Puff, 6th man award nah fukk it he's with Jay Jeter gets the 6th man award)

2nd team
A-Rod ,Lloyd Blankfein, Icahn, Alicia Keys, Spike

3rd team
Nas (Outta state residence, but it's all good), Rza, David Letterman, Wesley Snipes, Rudy Giuliani

zmjfv8.gif

The edit doesn't make up for anything nikka. Disrespecting Jeter da gawd. How you have Snipes above Jerry Seinfeld? And this is coming from a dark dude too. :ufdup:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
zmjfv8.gif

The edit doesn't make up for anything nikka. Disrespecting Jeter da gawd. How you have Snipes above Jerry Seinfeld? And this is coming from a dark dude too. :ufdup:
:ohlawd:, shyt is too hard. Not only Seinfeld but Larry DaviD as well..

fukk it, I give up.

To my defense (even though it's inexcusable) I was trying to meet quotas in different industries :krs:
And Wesley Snipes was just a joke, he's one of the funniest legends of modern time so he has to be on there.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
zmjfv8.gif

fukk dat wesley single handedly put light skin nikkas outta style for a good minuet

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Eddie Murphy is a 3rd team player as well, he's a bit too Hollywood though.
Whoopi Goldberg :ehh:, we need more females.

Superstar
Daps
De Niro, Jay, Bloomberg, Jeter and Manning (outta state, but it's all good) that's the starting 5 :lawd: (Forgot about Puff, 6th man award nah fukk it he's with Jay Jeter gets the 6th man award)

2nd team
A-Rod ,Lloyd Blankfein, Icahn, Alicia Keys, Spike

3rd team
Nas (Outta state residence, but it's all good), Rza, David Letterman, Wesley Snipes, Rudy Giuliani

Forgot about Melo :wtb: