SPINOFF: So Who Is The KONY Right Now?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Makes me sad that big died cuz he would still be making great albums like nas and Jay Z

Damn man it pisses me off

Rest Tupacs souls but his stupidity is what killed both him and biggie I could never forgive PAC for that and F*ck any idiot who calls tupac the goat

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
King of NY don't gotta specifically be a rapper.
De Niro, Jay, Bloomberg, Jeter and Manning (outta state, but it's all good) that's the starting 5 :lawd: (Forgot about Puff, 6th man award nah fukk it he's with Jay Jeter gets the 6th man award)

2nd team
A-Rod ,Lloyd Blankfein, Icahn, Alicia Keys, Spike

3rd team
Nas (Outta state residence, but it's all good), Rza, David Letterman, Wesley Snipes, Rudy Giuliani

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
What I like most with ASAP is that he's a NY rapper who hasn't kissed the ring, he's not co-signed by anyone. Which is kinda rare looking at NY's history. He's got his own click, with their own swag, own sound and the only ring he's kissed is the original king of NY, the god.

:usure:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
De Niro, Jay, Bloomberg, A-Rod and Manning (outta state, but it's all good) that's the starting 5 :lawd:

2nd team
Jeter (jersey),Lloyd Blankfein, Icahn, Alicia Keys, Spike

3rd team
Nas (Outta state residence, but it's all good), Rza, David Letterman, Wesley Snipes, Rudy Giuliani

how spike not in the top 5