cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
French Montana?

:pacspit::to:

EDIT: i dont think nas and jayz count anymore they are on another level
they already goat status..disregarding them who would it be as in active artist in ny for the last 2 3 years

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Jay-z...Nas...that's it. All it ever will be.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I would say Jay-z and Nas, WTT is imo better than Life Is Good. Too early to call and WTT is not even a solo album.
But Nas lives in Atlanta, so he gets x:out this time :umad:. As far as selling out 8 concerts in 1 day in Brooklyn, doing all these charity things in NY, employing people, living in the city, not hard to find in the city I mean hey.
Jay-z is the king, musically that's a discussion without an answer.

Nah but that king shyt is played out for old dudes, it's between Asap and French imo. Jay and them are above kings of cities.
It's now

rsx-large.jpg

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i dont think nas and jayz count anymore they are on another level
they already goat status..disregarding them who would it be as in active artist in ny for the last 2 3 years

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say Jay-z and Nas, WTT is imo better than Life Is Good. Too early to call and WTT is not even a solo album.
But Nas lives in Atlanta, so he gets x:out this time :umad:. As far as selling out 8 concerts in 1 day in Brooklyn, doing all these charity things in NY, employing people, living in the city, not hard to find in the city I mean hey.
Jay-z is the king, musically that's a discussion without an answer.

Nah but that king shyt is played out for old dudes, it's between Asap and French imo. Jay and them are above kings of cities.
It's now

rsx-large.jpg

C/S, Jay is the king, period, so it's obvious he's the KONY.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What I like most with ASAP is that he's a NY rapper who hasn't kissed the ring, he's not co-signed by anyone. Which is kinda rare looking at NY's history. He's got his own click, with their own swag, own sound and the only ring he's kissed is the original king of NY, the god.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
What I like most with ASAP is that he's a NY rapper who hasn't kissed the ring, he's not co-signed by anyone. Which is kinda rare looking at NY's history. He's got his own click, with their own swag, own sound and the only ring he's kissed is the original king of NY, the god.

swizz did that song with him though, i fukk with him though