Spinage: What's Vince McMahons biggest L's besides XFL

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Smackdown Records now WWE Music Group
Now the question is, would it be considered as a loss?
giphy.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Shocked no one mentioned Chris Benoit's death ruining Vince's death storyline, I remember Vince died in kayfabe on RAW like a week before Benoit died IRL. Which made it blatantly obvious wrestling is a work and not 100 percent real... as Vince had to address the media about Benoit so he obviously was still alive :ld:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Would Tough Enough be one? Which leads me to questions about the show like what happened to the winners? And was the Miz on there or was he brought in through actual training?

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
The Savage fukked Steph thing is so silly. If that happened there would have been complete massacre of Savage as a character, performer, and person from WWE. No, he is talked about openly, his likeness still sold, and featured heavily in WWE classics footage. There would have been complete burial from Vince and WWE as a company. The rumor is stupid.

The truth is that Savage required his family (father and brother) also be inducted into the HoF with him. He died before they could come up with anything else.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Would Tough Enough be one? Which leads me to questions about the show like what happened to the winners? And was the Miz on there or was he brought in through actual training?
miz was on the shytty version of tough enough
it was the guy version of the million dollar diva search

i think only the winners of the first 2 seasons actually had any real success in wwe excluding miz

seemed like most of the loosers from the later seasons fared better than winners

maven did pretty well
jomo
nadia had a nice lil run in the womans divison, her and jamie nobels trailer trash gimmik was dope

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
miz was on the shytty version of tough enough
it was the guy version of the million dollar diva search

i think only the winners of the first 2 seasons actually had any real success in wwe excluding miz

seemed like most of the loosers from the later seasons fared better than winners

maven did pretty well
jomo
nadia had a nice lil run in the womans divison, her and jamie nobels trailer trash gimmik was dope

That dude is Jamie Noble?!?! I stopped watching wrestling around that time when Nadia was doing her trailer park hottie story line. Wow... I think i saw Shadrick (?) one time while flipping through the channels...Oh and I saw Josh is like the the new Michael Cole or somethin.

Thanks!

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Savage fukked Steph thing is so silly. If that happened there would have been complete massacre of Savage as a character, performer, and person from WWE. No, he is talked about openly, his likeness still sold, and featured heavily in WWE classics footage. There would have been complete burial from Vince and WWE as a company. The rumor is stupid.

The truth is that Savage required his family (father and brother) also be inducted into the HoF with him. He died before they could come up with anything else.
Usually where there is smoke there is fire. Enough people in the industry have commented on it for me to assume something DID happen. The only thing is whether there was penetration involved.