Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
madusa_returns_01.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
How about when billionaire Ted calls Vince to help him hes entering the wrestling business I think after Vince tried screwing him. Forgot to add Bret Hart punching him in the face ha. Whats the story on nailz?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Found this :krs:, glad I made this thread:
However, Wacholz was released from his WWF contract in December 1992, after he allegedly attacked Vince McMahon in his office over a financial dispute.[3][6] while John Nordwatched the door. Bret Hart recalled in his autobiography that Wacholz "cornered Vince in his office and screamed at him for fifteen minutes". Hart claims he was just down the hall from the office when he heard a loud crash, which was Wacholz "knocking Vince over in his chair, choking him violently".[7] The incident led to a series of lawsuits between Wacholz and the WWF. Wacholz alleged McMahon had given him steroids on a number of occasions; McMahon denied the claim. Wacholz then filed a wrongful termination lawsuit. The WWF filed a counterclaim against Wacholz, but both suits were later dropped.

In 1994, Wacholz testified against McMahon during his trial on charges of supplying steroids to WWF wrestlers. He claimed McMahon had told him to take steroids.[8] According to the 2003 book WrestleCrap, his testimony included the comment "I hate Vince McMahon's guts."

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
not listening to Shane and turning down buying PRIDE FC and instead blow money on the XFL

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
MY CONTACTS AT NASA WERE INTERESTED IN OFFERING WWE A MATCH ON THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION BUT VINCE DIDN'T THINK THE VENUE HAD ENOUGH SEATS, BROTHER!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE NY was horrible. I remember some PPV where they kept going live to Big Show "hosting" from there and all he was doing was stuffing his face :pachaha:

No surprise that went belly up