Spin: Your Facebook is (probably) absolutely worth deleting

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
:laugh: at people trying to justify their hate for facebook because of this and can't accept it:

85% of the posters on this board are antisocial and paranoid and all that jazz though, so Facebook isn't really for you guys anyway

Its always funny when I see these facebook hating posts, acting like your above all that when really thats the truth so you come up with all of these reasons why its so "big, bad, bullshyt and scary" to make you feel better.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
been on facebook since '04.

I'm not deleting it for squat. If I need anythign, I can always hit ppl up.

It's not causing me any issues

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I'm not deleting it. I don't have a cell phone at the moment. I'd much rather not be able to be hit up at anytime on a cell like that than be hit up on facebook and respond whenever I feel like it.

I am concerned that no physical photograph exists of the past 4-5 years of my life though. One day when FB picture albums disappear off the map, what am I gon show my kids? :sadbron:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Just had a coworker get blasted on there by his ex-girlfriend, saying
that he molested her daughter...

Man was in tears.. Don't tell me this FB bullshyt ain't real. Got family, mutual
friends and business associates involved.

"Yall that bitter where yall want to see me in jail?A better man with the best woman so im not going to feed into BULLshyt!":no:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Lot of people's gripes w/Facebook have nothing to do w/Facebook

"My friends are shytty" they will be shytty with or without FB

"FB causes too much drama" bet you would have drama with or without FB

"People on FB brag too much" *listens to rap music*

:mjpls:

Cosign,

Nothing wrong with FB for the Average nikka..If you on there trying to be some playa of course you gonna get caught up in some shyt, and FB will be your downfall..I like seeing what my fam and friends are up too, I don't have time to call them every day like that.

Daps

Very Valid points made in this video. I agree with the pros and cons of facebook. Its really about not misusing facebook.

get rid of annoying people and you enjoy FB. but at the same time, there is a FB culture where pretentiousness is a normalcy. So because everyone is acting more important than they really are it influences the same behavior.

Im not a FB fan because of the data mining. I personally leave my account active so I can lurk. I have people who I fell out with but I keep them on my list just to see whats going on, peoples progress ect. It keeps me on my toes sometimes. :obama:

Daps
Black ppl ruined facebook.

When it was only colege kids >

:umad: you're a damn c00n. worshiping white people like they're perfect.
When I was active on FB my friends list was 90% black (family, college students, business associates, ect.) Nothing was ruined.

Either you come from a racthet lineage and you're a c00n or your family aint shyt and you're a c00n.

fagget!!! :pacspit:

TheGreatOne

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Took a bit of time but finally deleted my Facebook. Had to go pic by pic, post by post but the job is done. Quite liberating.