Spin: Your Facebook is (probably) absolutely worth deleting

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I still have mine cause I keep up with the news feeds of the sites I like. But I'm getting the sick of the sameshyt nikkas are tripping about since h.s. and these slores looking for attention and exploiting their kids the new e card bullshyt is getting old fast

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
85% of the posters on this board are antisocial and paranoid and all that jazz though, so Facebook isn't really for you guys anyway

Pretty much. I don't understand why they try. :manny:

Besides, people seem more egged about their friends and their doings rather than the actual idea of social interaction on the web (which is why they post here)

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
man a couple days back i saw my cousin call my other cousin a bytch made nikka and tagged him in the post. i was appalled......

Ts right still gonna keep the shyt tho :smugdraper:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You guys must be friends with some demonic low class individuals.... I don't mind my database of intelligent business colleagues, college friends, and prep school friends....

*Turns nose up @ thread and leaves*

YBE

Banned
Daps
*fully deleted mine months ago*

Z8ftG.gif

I realized shyt was pointless for me to have; more bad could come from it than good

i log on to mine every other day to check up on friends/fam...takes 3 seconds. it's a quick way to find out if somethin happened (i.e. somebody got killed)

haven't posted a status in months, only one pic up, deleted my bloated friends list (:scusthov: at ppl with 4,000 friends). outside of what i use it for, its a huge waste of time.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Am I doing it wrong? I just log in for like 5 minutes drop some comments and then I'm out. I don't understand why people are always complaining about wasting time on there and shyt.

:yeshrug:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
You made valid points King,

but I use facebook to connect with family and close friends that are either in other states or out of the country. :manny:

I don't use it to be an attention whore or for drama.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
just deleted mines. i had to type in a captcha code and look what it said

fk6smc.png

:sadcam: da fukk? then i upload this screenshot and the captcha on tinypic said "trick or treat" :wtf:

illuminati want my mind soul and my body, secret societies tryna keep they eye on me