Spin: Your Facebook is (probably) absolutely worth deleting

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Unless you're some kind of businessman who could use that to promote your venture or facebook is the only way you have to communicate with someone (:rudy:) or some sort of special circumstance, there is no real reason to keep that.

Demonic individuals aggregate on that demonic website. That is all the reason not to use it.

Not to mention it's perfect for dumbass hoes/bytches to have their egos boosted by equally moronic, psychologically castrated beta males.

Facebook is like a cancer. It may not hurt to have at first, but it will only cripple you in the long run until it kills you.

Delete it like I did and you won't even look back. Facebook is the biggest waste of time since cooking large amounts of bacon on the stove instead of using the oven. There are others ways to get in touch with people. On top of that some nikkas are wasting their lives on that shyt when they could be reading a book or something productive.

"B-B-B-Butttt facebook helped me get in touch with my friend from high school" :childplease: nikka stfu. Ever wonder why you lost contact with them in the first place? That's what I thought. :aicmon:

Do it brehs. And when I say delete I mean DELETE it. Deactivation isn't good enough. Do it and I promise you won't regret it

How do I permanently delete my account? - Facebook Help Center | Facebook

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i only keep my fb to talk to my fam thats it, my page has one pic on it

99% of the people on my friends list i only here from when its my bday though

i agre fb sucks

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
*fully deleted mine months ago*

Z8ftG.gif

I realized shyt was pointless for me to have; more bad could come from it than good

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Some people even get reckless with that shyt and start posting all of their info on that. The feds be watching all the time. I know a guy who got his door busted in by 5-0 just because he said he wanted to kill some important political figures.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Unless you're some kind of businessman who could use that to promote your venture or facebook is the only way you have to communicate with someone (:rudy:) or some sort of special circumstance, there is no real reason to keep that.

Demonic individuals aggregate on that demonic website. That is all the reason not to use it.

Not to mention it's perfect for dumbass hoes/bytches to have their egos boosted by equally moronic, psychologically castrated beta males.

Facebook is like a cancer. It may not hurt to have at first, but it will only cripple you in the long run until it kills you.

Delete it like I did and you won't even look back. Facebook is the biggest waste of time since cooking large amounts of bacon on the stove instead of using the oven. There are others ways to get in touch with people. On top of that some nikkas are wasting their lives on that shyt when they could be reading a book or something productive.

"B-B-B-Butttt facebook helped me get in touch with my friend from high school" :childplease: nikka stfu. Ever wonder why you lost contact with them in the first place? That's what I thought. :aicmon:

Do it brehs. And when I say delete I mean DELETE it. Deactivation isn't good enough. Do it and I promise you won't regret it

How do I permanently delete my account? - Facebook Help Center | Facebook

:myman:

But I aint deleting sh!t........

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I'm boutta delete mine whenever I decide to log on again

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i actually get pissed off in real life seeing these white knights commenting like phaggots on every photo a decent looking girl posts. its enough to turn me off completely

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying this for the longest.

When I was a student and Facebook was just becoming the social tool to use, I loved using it. It was great to organise parties, talk shyt amongst your boys when you were in different locations etc.

Now, it's just a medium for men to "Imaginary Player" their lives away and for women to find incriminating info to gossip and bullshyt.

I use it, as Sol mentioned, for promotional and advertising purposes, other than that I don't wanna see pics of your fukking baby every 5 minutes, he ain't shyt to look at ya single-parent hoe :pacspit:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
by that same logic, posting on this message board is pointless as well. you're always in constant contact with demonic individuals on here saying demonic things. at least on facebook you can screen them...

i never really understood everyone's problem with facebook. you encounter the same type of individuals here that you would on there yet you bash facebook instead. the only difference here is that you can maintain some sort of personal invisibility, which i think is about the only benefit. but if it's purely a matter of content you come in contact with, i can't see why you'd rate facebook lower than say any internet forum.

and in regards to the "women" problem you listed, you might as well not step outside your door because you're gonna see those same females on the street as well so it's not worth complaining about nor getting overly bent out of shape about. especially if you're friends with these females on facebook, that's your problem...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
by that same logic, posting on this message board is pointless as well. you're always in constant contact with demonic individuals on here saying demonic things. at least on facebook you can screen them...

i never really understood everyone's problem with facebook. you encounter the same type of individuals here that you would on there yet you bash facebook instead. the only difference here is that you can maintain some sort of personal invisibility, which i think is about the only benefit. but if it's purely a matter of content you come in contact with, i can't see why you'd rate facebook lower than say any internet forum.

and in regards to the "women" problem you listed, you might as well not step outside your door because you're gonna see those same females on the street as well so it's not worth complaining about nor getting overly bent out of shape about. especially if you're friends with these females on facebook, that's your problem...

Your first argument doesn't exactly apply to this situation because anonymity completely changes the dynamic. No one knows who you are on here whereas everyone knows you by name and photo and facebook. It's not like you SEE anyone here IRL.

When it comes to facebook, they're probably on your friends list because you've seen them IRL. Them seeing you gives them more power to somehow fukk you up if you make yourself look bad. Things are different here. The anonymity makes this board more entertaining because people don't hold back as much.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FB is nothing but problems...

I'm glad it's out of my life.