SPIN : Why N!ggas on The Coli lie so much?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
what *****s cant have decent cars, or women nowadays? Seems like a hating thread if you ask me...Anyone who works a decent full-time job can afford these things..I never thought anyone was lying..:yeshrug:If they are thats sad but **** it let them do it if it makes them feel better about themselves

that's how I feel, it really isn't rocket science to pull a bad chick 8+, but to hear sohh / the-coli make it out to be damn near impossible.

The money thing I can kind of see, but I know people who make under $20 an hour, yet drive "decent" whips.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
that's how I feel, it really isn't rocket science to pull a bad chick 8+, but to hear sohh / the-coli make it out to be damn near impossible.

The money thing I can kind of see, but I know people who make under $20 an hour, yet drive "decent" whips.

Like I said, the belief is a holdover from the heyday of TLR where nikkas had to create these personas to stand out.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
The running joke of making six figures and fukking dimes is a remnant of the heyday of TLR where nikkas refused to take a loss and had to one up each other to get a crack at those young supple sluts. There's relatively few :duck: on this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

yeah doesn't seem like the :duck: is outta control here. some stuff is obvious but for the most part people seem honest

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Like I said, the belief is a holdover from the heyday of TLR where nikkas had to create these personas to stand out.

Interesting.....

Lowkey I need to break into neurology / neuroscience, I want understand cognitive functions that occur in a human's mind while trolling / lying on the internet or in general.

*sounds like big money to me*

:win: