SPIN : Why N!ggas on The Coli lie so much?

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon: Spoken like a liar. Whats the point in lying on here? Does it make you feel better or some shyt?

Theirs no reason for it really. why lie about shyt when you dont gotta? Just lying for sport :wtf:
stop. I post way to little here to even put effort into t to think about lying. However, if I read a ludicrous story on here, I don't care enough to question. Laugh and keep it moving :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
HrVav.gif

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
You're mad because I'm 22 and already a better businessman than you :pachaha:

You are pathetic stop making posts about me

:youngsabo: You 22, live at home and get taken care of by your folks, you still in college son. You dont own any business. Lets see your products/websites breh, ill invest and buy some of your goods. We been down this road, now you say im a hater and you dont have to prove nothing

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Cause it's easy to get away with :duck: on these Internets. Now people question everything cause of these lying ass nikkas (probably from NY :lolbron:)

I made a post about my homeboy stabbing a nikka and had to post the inmate info cause a nikka called me a liar.

When I first signed up, I made a thread about something that happened in class and a nikka said I was lying about being in college :rudy:

:pachaha:nikkas cant even talk about college now cause of some of these nikkas