SPIN : Why N!ggas on The Coli lie so much?

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:ooh:

What is it about the internet that make dudes just come in and tell straight up :duck:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Just a general question but off the top of my head, dudes like malcolm, angel on the rag, john goodman

Plenty more but i dont keep a list breh

O and that fakkit tranny loving dude, Zay :scusthov:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I know nikkas be thinkin' I'm lyin', but I swear I'm keepin' it 100. :yeshrug:

Several people on here/SOHH have run across my Facebook/know me IRL. :skip:

Nah I know a nikka exactly like you. You're a dikk, but not a liar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cause it's easy to get away with :duck: on these Internets. Now people question everything cause of these lying ass nikkas (probably from NY :lolbron:)

I made a post about my homeboy stabbing a nikka and had to post the inmate info cause a nikka called me a liar.

When I first signed up, I made a thread about something that happened in class and a nikka said I was lying about being in college :rudy:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Cause it's easy to get away with :duck: on these Internets. Now people question everything cause of these lying ass nikkas (probably from NY :lolbron:)

I made a post about my homeboy stabbing a nikka and had to post the inmate info cause a nikka called me a liar.

When I first signed up, I made a thread about something that happened in class and a nikka said I was lying about being in college :rudy:

:dead:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The running joke of making six figures and fukking dimes is a remnant of the heyday of TLR where nikkas refused to take a loss and had to one up each other to get a crack at those young supple sluts. There's relatively few :duck: on this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2