SPIN: Who are the booths worst posters

who is the wiz of the bravehearts in the booth

• Total voters

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, he's very strange. And I agree, in all of my time on messageboards I've never seen anything like it, only one that comes close is this dude that used to post on the ill community circa 2003-2005. Tupacfan35 or something that used to hate on 50 cent and Gunit (anybody remember him?). Actually come to think of it he might be worse than rhymeking, at one point I honestly wasn't sure if he was a real person or a teleprompter software :ld:

This had me chuckling for somehow, discussing the rhyme king like he's some sort of strange phenomenon :damn: I actually see him that way

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Harry B probably the biggest smart dumb poster on the coli, defends Jay at every cost possible, dude compared Jay to Stevie Wonder, I called him out on it, then he compared Jay to the Beatles and still got laughed at :heh:

@grock27 dude literally only posts in Jay-Z threads :dead: and has the nerve to act like he's unbiased

@ROFL_GUY constantly spams every thread and provides nothing to the board

@TheRhymeKing this is self explanatory

@mikishere because I son him everytime and made him turn his rep off :dead:

@Mrmovement for being a racist

so I see someone is still emotional and catching feelings months later :leon: , to quote your idol/god "and now I smile like a proud dad watchin his only son that made it"

but anyway

@ROFL_GUY
@therhymeking
@megatronBomb
@Gifted one when he pretends that he isnt a nas stan to try to make his arguments seem more objective
@Wacky D

and a bunch of other people whos names i cant remember

Last edited by a moderator:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
so I see someone is still emotional and catching feelings months later :leon: , to quote your idol/god "and now I smile like a proud dad watchin his only son that made it"

but anyway

@ROFL_GUY
@therhymeking
@megatronBomb
@Gifted one when he pretends that he isnt a nas stan to try to make his arguments seem more objective
@Wacky D

and a bunch of other people whos names i cant remember

:pachaha: you sonned me but yet your insecure ass turned your rep off like a bytchmade fakkit. And unlike you I can be objective and make a Nas lost joke, or a thread dissing Jay's insecurities :umad: You would never diss your savior Jay because you feel as if you hold some loyalty to him when he doesn't know you exist.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:pachaha: you sonned me but yet your insecure ass turned your rep off like a bytchmade fakkit. And unlike you I can be objective and make a Nas lost joke, or a thread dissing Jay's insecurities :umad:

OtisYouMad.gif

:king:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:pachaha: you sonned me but yet your insecure ass turned your rep off like a bytchmade fakkit. And unlike you I can be objective and make a Nas lost joke, or a thread dissing Jay's insecurities :umad:

That's the way I am. I've laughed at some nas jokes before:yeshrug: They're just jokes:heh: It's no different than clowning on each others sports teams. Sometimes you just gotta laugh:pachaha:

Its those stans that live through their idols I don't like or can't take a joke:scusthov:
Some nikkas legitimately get upset:dead:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
*Moves mouse over your pink rep box, sees poster "Is not about that life":ohhh: :russ: but I'm the mad one.

*Gives @mikishere a pity dap:ehh:

it seems that my rep being off has you highly upset right now :pachaha:, mission accomplished my cornball brotha :salute:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That's the way I am. I've laughed at some nas jokes before:yeshrug: They're must jokes:heh: It's no different than clowning on each others sports teams. Sometimes you just gotta laugh:pachaha:

Its those stans that live through their idols I don't like or can't take a joke:scusthov:
Some nikkas legitimately get upset:dead:

That's the funny part, Nas, Pac, and Jay are the 3 GOATS to me, I even made threads giving props to Jay several times, Nas and Jay aren't paying my bills or putting food on my table so why should I should be loyal to them like some of these posters do, the funny part is lots of dudes won't even diss their fav rapper because they feel obliged to them. Like making a Camel joke, talking about Nas's hypocritical ways, or mentioning Jay's insecurities is going to make you less of a fan, these rappers aren't paying your bills and putting clothes on your back so no need to get upset when someone disses them. It's mainly Jay stans that get so upset though :yeshrug:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
as long as my name isn't mentioned by anybody that I respect, im good.

i'd rather be considered a bad poster by the dikkheads. otherwise, theres something that im not doing right.

He also seems to know who is an industry plant and who isn't :laff:

see what im saying?

too many dumb dudes on here.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
so I called you a weirdo, and then you turn around and run from thread-to-thread calling me one? very witty of you.

and stop mentioning my name all the time. AND NO, im not even talking about this thread. I don't mind this one. im talking in general, when you bring my name up out of nowhere. you think about me way too much.

you give me the creeps.

but at least you have the courtesy of sending notifications. cant be mad at that.

:pacspit: get off my dikk u old ass faggit, I aint son u in months, fukk is mentioning for, u should be sucking one of them dope head wu nikkaz up right now

But it probably was art barr before he got sonned, and most of these old ass back in the day nikkaz

:russ:

These dusty fakkits is furious

:russ: