SPIN: Who are the booths worst posters

who is the wiz of the bravehearts in the booth

• Total voters

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I agree about that @intilectual recipricol dude. He's trash. Ronnie aka @the rhyme king is garbage too, but his retardedness can be mildly entertaining at times. @Wacky D is a weirdo and that @Ineedmoney504 nikka is garbage also.

so I called you a weirdo, and then you turn around and run from thread-to-thread calling me one? very witty of you.

and stop mentioning my name all the time. AND NO, im not even talking about this thread. I don't mind this one. im talking in general, when you bring my name up out of nowhere. you think about me way too much.

you give me the creeps.

but at least you have the courtesy of sending notifications. cant be mad at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the rhyme king /neworleans21 is not only the worst poster on the booth, but one of the worst posters in rap message board history

Lol, he's very strange. And I agree, in all of my time on messageboards I've never seen anything like it, only one that comes close is this dude that used to post on the ill community circa 2003-2005. Tupacfan35 or something that used to hate on 50 cent and Gunit (anybody remember him?). Actually come to think of it he might be worse than rhymeking, at one point I honestly wasn't sure if he was a real person or a teleprompter software :ld:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Guwop and @KMGB are two loser trolls

@Napoleon is only really bad when he obsesses over J Cole and stans Drake. Apart from that he actually makes good posts on religion...

The majority of Jay stans on this board suck apart from @blackslash (Who is funny, and over the top) and @Harry B to an extent. The rest of those idiots can go to hell

@chris Doroner is a played out alias that makes terrible threads

@DStyles and @Piff Gawd are fukking terrible anti-nas trolls, they should leave this shyt to the pros.

@the rhyme king needs no introduction

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I agree about that @intilectual recipricol dude. He's trash. Ronnie aka @the rhyme king is garbage too, but his retardedness can be mildly entertaining at times. @Wacky D is a weirdo and that @Ineedmoney504 nikka is garbage also.

:pacspit: get off my dikk u old ass faggit, I aint son u in months, fukk is mentioning for, u should be sucking one of them dope head wu nikkaz up right now

But it probably was art barr before he got sonned, and most of these old ass back in the day nikkaz