Spin: Where does this All Lives Matter Orton WWE Title run rank among the worst in WWE history?

Daps
Just looking back, I'm trying to remember anything that even stood out about any of his reigns. His failed babyface run in 2004 with the title was a dud, and his current reign is a dud. He had good matches with Christian, but I mostly remember that title reign simply being used to make Christian look stupid. He looked awesome holding up two belts during the Daniel Bryan/Evolution feud, but Orton basically played background while HHH was the real challenger (HHH practically called Orton his minion in a promo). From 2005-2009, all I can think of is a very tanned Orton looking like a fetus, getting his ass kicked by HHH in a home invasion, the trash Legacy CAW stable, Rated-RKO (finally, something decent), punting Cena in a cage, and Cena making him tap. I don't have a single memory of a notable Orton World/WWE title reign that doesn't have something to do with talking positively about his theme, look, or finisher.

Wow :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

orton;s best run was when he punted vince and rko'd steph in front of HHH. of course it didnt really pay off well cuz he lost to HHH at mania. got the title after and beat batista too but it was kind of too late and typical 50/50 wwe booking