Spin: Where does this All Lives Matter Orton WWE Title run rank among the worst in WWE history?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
That's a good question

How many Orton wins can I remember off top...

The first one
The the one where he was rewarded the title, lost it to Haitch, then won it back
Cashing in on D Bry
When he unified the belts
This past lackluster win on Bray which I will forget in some time

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
13 World Title reigns and most of them are forgettable. :scusthov:

the only moments of his world title reigns that are memorable to me are him beating Benoit, spitting in HHH's face, Christian feud, and Henry beating him. It's crazy to think that his IC title reigns during Evolution had more impact than his World title ones. He really has regressed in entertainment value since the Legend Killer days with a peak during the Psycho Heel era.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looking back they should have had Luke Harper win the Royal Rumble setting up a Bray/Luke WWE Championship Match and feud at WrestleMania.... it would have elevated Luke to main event status and we would have avoided Orton's current boring reign :hhh:
The just neutered Bray. He has never looked so strong winning the elimination chamber and the 3way rematch clean. Why squander that when you could've maybe...finally made Bray a star.:why:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cena ethered his whole career when they were unifying the belts, but TSC wrote it off as Cena being Cena. :mjpls:

But you want these championships because you're selfish, because you feel you deserve it. And maybe, just maybe, if you hold on to this you can finally walk around the rest of the superstars and say 'Hey guys, look! I'm finally what I was supposed to be ten years ago.'."

Ug1G4Kw.png

Last edited:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ shoulda never lost it

But then I guess what else would they have done with Orton?

They could have had Him chase the championship with his Taking out any and every challenger(Heel or Face) that stood in his way. But instead of him winning he should come up short everytime

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wouldn't even put wrestlers like swagger and shaemus on the list of worst of all time because clearly wwe learned their lesson by never putting the title back on them.

But fukk, Orton has been horrible for damn near 10 yrs now and they keep putting the belt on him and his current reign has to be one of the most boring runs ever. Makes the matter even worse that he's in a feud with another boring terrible wrestler with Bray.

Should of never taken the belt of the Gawd AJ. AJ should still be champ
Sheamus won the title multiple times :what: