Spin: Where does this All Lives Matter Orton WWE Title run rank among the worst in WWE history?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
440_wm33_04022017rf_8081-ddce7a0485b4431ce5a3da1761ff2054-1492079354-800.jpg

Came up in the Ambrose thread. It's been a while since there been a World Title reign as lazy and boring as Orton's has been in 2017 :scust: #SaveUsJinder

38 days has felt like 98 days.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I wouldn't even put wrestlers like swagger and shaemus on the list of worst of all time because clearly wwe learned their lesson by never putting the title back on them.

But fukk, Orton has been horrible for damn near 10 yrs now and they keep putting the belt on him and his current reign has to be one of the most boring runs ever. Makes the matter even worse that he's in a feud with another boring terrible wrestler with Bray.

Should of never taken the belt of the Gawd AJ. AJ should still be champ

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
He's worse champion historically than even Jarrett in WCW just pitiful reign after reign where he just completely phones it in I hope jet fuel Jinder goes over at this point Orton needs to be jobbing out to Ziggler at this point

If Jinder doesn't go over then Rusev needs to, Orton not even worthy of the main event of SmackDown

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Just looking back, I'm trying to remember anything that even stood out about any of his reigns. His failed babyface run in 2004 with the title was a dud, and his current reign is a dud. He had good matches with Christian, but I mostly remember that title reign simply being used to make Christian look stupid. He looked awesome holding up two belts during the Daniel Bryan/Evolution feud, but Orton basically played background while HHH was the real challenger (HHH practically called Orton his minion in a promo). From 2005-2009, all I can think of is a very tanned Orton looking like a fetus, getting his ass kicked by HHH in a home invasion, the trash Legacy CAW stable, Rated-RKO (finally, something decent), punting Cena in a cage, and Cena making him tap. I don't have a single memory of a notable Orton World/WWE title reign that doesn't have something to do with talking positively about his theme, look, or finisher.

Wow :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited: