Sees Candies California Brittle

Sees-Candies-P-Nut-Crunch-1lb-Custom-Packed-Box.jpg

636148062348141294-Milka-OREO-Chocolate-Candy-Bar-3.52oz.png

gourmet-gummies-960x640.jpg

:takedat:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A "five star chef" I used to work wit told me anything "gummy" - even the vitamins, are made with pig fat.

I never really looked into it.

Its made of Gelatin is a yellowish, odorless, and nearly tasteless substance that is made by prolonged boiling of skin, cartilage, and bones from animals. It's made primarily from the stuff meat industries have left over — we're talking about pork skins, horns, and cattle bones.

I eat it anyway. No harm no foul. It's a lot of foul shyt in everyday stuff we eat and don't know.

Gum base is the main ingredient in chewing gum and often comes from petroleum or synthetic latex rubber

Carmine is a red dye used as the “natural coloring” of some hard candies. It comes from crushed beetles and has been known to cause severe allergic reactions

Most peanut butter and food has bugs in it. To the point that the fda has a limit of how much can be in it before it's a problem. Read at your own risk Here's How Much Mouse Poop, Maggots, and Cigarette Butts the FDA Allows in Your Food

Yeah, even Altoids have gelatin in them. I didn't realize it until I ate a bunch of them at once. I felt so sick that I don't ever wanna eat them again