SPIN: What’s your Go-to candy for 2019?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
A "five star chef" I used to work wit told me anything "gummy" - even the vitamins, are made with pig fat.

I never really looked into it.
Its made of Gelatin is a yellowish, odorless, and nearly tasteless substance that is made by prolonged boiling of skin, cartilage, and bones from animals. It's made primarily from the stuff meat industries have left over — we're talking about pork skins, horns, and cattle bones.

I eat it anyway. No harm no foul. It's a lot of foul shyt in everyday stuff we eat and don't know.

Gum base is the main ingredient in chewing gum and often comes from petroleum or synthetic latex rubber

Carmine is a red dye used as the “natural coloring” of some hard candies. It comes from crushed beetles and has been known to cause severe allergic reactions

Most peanut butter and food has bugs in it. To the point that the fda has a limit of how much can be in it before it's a problem. Read at your own risk Here's How Much Mouse Poop, Maggots, and Cigarette Butts the FDA Allows in Your Food

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Peach rings are probably the worst candy I've ever eaten. :scusthov:Absolutely no good qualities of this candy.

I usually only mess with gummies. Hairbo are my least favorite bc theyre too hard (pause). Everything else they make is good. Just not the gummies bears. I need to try those sour streamers tho :ohhh:

:yeshrug: I love that peach flavor. And yeah those Haribro sour belt things slappp, the orange one was surprisingly really good.

This Man Opened Up With White Chocolate Kitt Katts

:hhh:

:ufdup: White chocolate kit kats fresh out the freezer are fukkin decadent

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
GUEST_7dfbb198-b182-4d61-8309-da0acf18b9d3

put starbursts to shame:wow:

came in here to post this

my friend keeps them in a candy bowl in her house,
very addictive!

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Welch/s Fruit snacks, haribo starmix gummies
Red,green,purple and blue skittles.
Snickers, Twix, Bounty,Mars

Shout out to Hi chews and swedish fish though.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Its still Jolly Joes but man, they need to bring back them Cheesecake M&Ms.

:mjcry:

Daps
My friend brought me packs of Rocky bars from when he went to Antigua. Otherwise I just have a bag of white chocolate chips when I get a sweet tooth