SPIN: What's the worst movie you paid to see in theaters?

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

To this day still the worst experience i'v ever had at the theaters. I had enough sense to walk out half way through as a kid but by that time the damage had already been done :wow:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Paid cash money to see 21 Jump Street not too long ago.

Just so happened that the stweards paused the film and came in an hour through because the shopping centre I was watching it in had a "bomb scare" :leon:

Best thing that could've possible happened :blessed:

fukking terrible movie.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
The Omen was set up to be the greatest movie-going experience of my life. And it was absolutely the worst movie-going experience of my life.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466909/
The movie was released on 6/6/06. I was going with my girlfriend and 2 other friends. We stopped by the gas station to get some snacks before we went into the theater. Guess what the snacks cost? $6.66. We were :ohhh: :mindblown:

We get to the theater. It's packed. We get to the ticket booth, and the lady tells us that we got the last 4 tickets. :dwillhuh:....... :whoo:........:gladbron:..... Everything was so... perfect.

Then the movie happened. The most disappointing, aggravating, completely infuriating ending to the movie you could imagine. Just a bunch of bullshyt. We left the theater pissed. :demonic:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just recently saw this low key racist as movie 21. shyt is horrible.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
poster_spirit-dvd-art.jpg

The only movie Ive watched where I truly can say there was not one redeeming, entertaining moment. The only movie Ive seen in theaters, where half the audience left after the first 20-30min. No matter what anybody says this to me will always be the worst movie of ALL TIME.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
matrix 3. one of the top 5 worst movies ive ever seen

That was the cheap movie for university students one week. At the end everyone was talking about how shyt it was and nobody seemed to be mad about it. I remember when that little guy that was on the gun showed up again at the end of the movie I yelled "God bless us! Every one!" fukk, that movie was bad.