Spin thread: how women judge men's looks

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
That other thread by @Lewis Black got me thinking. First of all, he's right, the idea that women don't care about looks is obviously moronic. A good looking man will get a woman wet just as fast as vice-versa.

That being said, there are different aspects to a man's looks(and a women's, for that matter):

-things that are in your control: your fitness, your hygiene, your clothes, your cologne game etc.

-things that are beyond your control/genetics: height, your facial bone structure, going bald/grey, skin complexion, things being out of proportion(large ears, big nose, small hands etc.)

So, for the ladies: how are you more inclined to judge a man's looks, by the things he can or can't control? A dude with less than ideal genetics but who is fit/muscular and well groomed, or a dude with good genetics but who is either fat or frail and not well groomed?

note: obviously there are dudes who have both to some degree or another, but that's beyond the scope of this thread. I'm curious to see which of the two is considered more important.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Things he can't control.

Edit- Both, I'll notice a mans hygiene and shoes before how he looks, and then if I find him attractive, I'll notice how he's dressed and finally height.