Spin: The Gold Ranger was underrated (PR Zeo)

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Adam showed up again in a later season (Operation Overdrive). I think it was some storyline about the son of Rita and Zed showing up to body everybody.
Yeah I know didn't care for that one since I oby knew like two characters lol.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Adam still wanted to be a Ranger but Zordon forced them into retirement, came back and then Alpha told him his time was up since the Morphing Grid got bushed. Gets that ether when morphing almost body him.

The story goes that Tommy and Kat's actors wanted out, so the plan was to keep Tanya and Adam on, and have Carlos and Ashley replace the other two and have it as the older rangers training the younger rangers. Apparently, adam and Tanya's actors found out real short that they were throwing out everyone outside of the kid. That's why in the handoff, Adam looks pissed

carlos was such a fukking quitter

in turbo he wanted to quit soccer cause he's a loser
in space he wanted to quit cause he's a bytch

best part of that mini team up was adam randomly being in the industrial district to save his ass

Don't forget getting fooled by a little girl. Carlos was aiming hard for that rocky "ain't shyt" role

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
OH shyt.

I forgot about the gold ranger, I think that was the last series/ranger I stanned.

Definitely was surprised when it turned out to be Jason bytch ass, I think that's when I stopped watching. Other shyt was popping off anyway.

White/Green ranger still the GOAT tho.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Don't forget getting fooled by a little girl. Carlos was aiming hard for that rocky "ain't shyt" role

lmao..oh yeah...and :what: @ taking her to outerspace without proper gear...granted they've shown on the show we can breathe in outerspace without a suit...but that was mostly on planets...not on the galaxy glider shyt

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The story goes that Tommy and Kat's actors wanted out, so the plan was to keep Tanya and Adam on, and have Carlos and Ashley replace the other two and have it as the older rangers training the younger rangers. Apparently, adam and Tanya's actors found out real short that they were throwing out everyone outside of the kid. That's why in the handoff, Adam looks pissed

I heard they found out by seeing a newspaper ad Saban is a true pos.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Tommy had already given him that work before.

And i mean i always seen red/sixth ranger on par with each other either way.

Anyways i think jason gets plenty of shine to make up for his shytty exit in season 2.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doggy and his 100 count was the shyt.

Technically he wasn't a "sixth" Ranger though, he was a mentor that was active in the field, like Ninjor or those spirit Rangers from Jungle Fury.

You right though about Doggy being a beast. That character supposedly came back in some japan only show.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you talking evil or post? Post white dino was a fukking p*ssy. Granted it's moreso cause of footage issues...since the japanese counterpart was an antagonist most of the series.

Quantum > white dino

Yeah, I'm talking Evil, he was the only "sixth" Ranger that consistently beat down the other rangers like Tommy DId back in the day:

But yeah you're right Trent fell the fukk off soon as he turned good. Same thing happened to the Thunder Rangers in Ninja Storm.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
oh then I agree, evil white was badass...shoulda kept trent evil till like the last episode...although had they did that, we wouldn't have gotten one of the best team ups ever

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
newteens.jpg

:mjpls:
:dwillhuh: alright, fukk that....im for real for real going back and rewatching this shyt and zyuranger