Spin: The Gold Ranger was underrated (PR Zeo)

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what the gold ranger is up to we saw him in countdown to destruction and the legends battle it would be cool for him to get a real episode though.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last I heard certain members of the cast were pushing for a female Green Ranger.
That would be intresting it would turn off a segment of the fan base though lol. I wish we could get some sort of tv reunion movie for the ogs. Maybe mmpr-inspace or something.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be intresting it would turn off a segment of the fan base though lol. I wish we could get some sort of tv reunion movie for the ogs. Maybe mmpr-inspace or something.

There was actually something like that planned years ago. It was supposed to be called Power Rangers: Hexagon

The Power Rangers Seasons We Never Saw

Power Rangers: Hexagon

Intended as the season to follow Wild Force, Hexagon has long been a hot topic of discussion amongst the fandom thanks to information leaking out over the years. It’s certainly an ambitious idea. A team-up season of Power Rangers finally bringing together the continuity of several seasons that seemed mostly divorced from the “Zordon Era” of the show.

Story: Hexagon would have featured two factions of Rangers, Tommy Oliver’s Hexagon, a government style organization of united Rangers, and Jason Lee Scott’s Beetle Rangers that were to operate outside this network of superhero teams and oppose the united structure of the Hexagon. The main conflict of the season would be derived from a “Which side are you on?” between the three Hexagon Rangers and the three Beetle Rangers (Featuring a US exclusive female ranger). Jason and Tommy would have come to blows once more in the conflict and Tommy was going to end up as the villain of the series. The Hexagon Rangers would have rebelled and showed Tommy the error of his ways, who would then disband the Hexagon.

The season was meant to clean up the Ranger universe, answering long-standing issues such as how the hell Earth developed Terra Venture, bringing back Scorpina and Lokar, and even feature a team up with the anti-Hexagon Wild Force team

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard about this but I thought it never got off the ground to any serious stage from my understanding.

It got killed because the rights to the show went to Disney, they moved the show to New Zealand and that killed bringing in past cast members. Plus there were budgetary concerns from the jump. It still could have been dope.

Super Megafforce/Gokaiger was also supposed to be about bringing in past Rangers too, but Saban wanted to go in another direction.

I think Saban underestimates how much fans love the continuity of the shows. The most beloved episodes of later seasons tend to be team ups and feature cameos from past rangers.