Spin: The Gold Ranger was underrated (PR Zeo)

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
That whole thing about how he was supposed to be in vr troopers and brad hawkins was going to be the white ranger is a really interesting story. Funny enough he still ended up doing trey of triforias voice lol.

They gave Brad a choice and he picked VR Troopers. :dead:

After watching the new movie I ran into an article on why Jason/Trini/Zach left and it was fukked up :damn: I'm gonna watch through to catch all the edits and old footage they used of them to progress the story without them. :heh:

The Turbo cast found out they were being replaced by a casting call in a newspaper. :wow:

Daps
They missed out. Power Rangers had its ups and down but Wild Force and Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder for me were Tommy was on his oldhead shyt still putting in work and dropping knowledge for the next gen. Then the special where they had all the red rangers in one special at that time :wow:

I ain't gonna lie. The special had me feeling :banderas: :wow: :mjcry:

All my childhood hopes and dreams were wrapped up in that one episode :wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
tommy was an evil bipolar narcissist

but this episode though:banderas:

Green%2BRanger%2BHates%2BTrini.gif

:whew: dude went postal
:laff:
Had them like who left that door unlocked?? :damn::merchant::sadbron:

Tommy:this shyt mine now :demonic:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its hard to beat the white ranger excellence. Flying/Talking sword, coolest looking zord, hottest mask design...:whoo:

I tried to find characters who were GOAT material, and while Doggy is up there (dat 100 vs 1 battle), Tommy pretty much struck gold, oil and oxygen, with the white ranger.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Q-Rex shyts on White tiger...but Tigerzord Battle mode is the shyt

Crazy how the White ranger aesthetics fit w/ the MMPR suit motif while still being different. Saban lucked out w/ the 6th Dairanger looking like that..had he looked like the other dairangers...shyt would look wack as fukk..or maybe they would've just kept him as the green ranger