spin off: what dating advice do you give to your sister

Daps
When I lived at home, I used to let my little sister listen to all the phone calls I had with girls, read the texts and then promptly tell her that if any dude talked to her like that or said those things, she should not entertain them at all.

:dead:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
I know the world is socially corrupt of morals at the moment but the lord will reward you for your patience and there's a home in heaven waiting for you. Stay away from men until you know exactly what it is you want in a husband. When you're ready for marriage.. God will send him through. Until then just carry on living life because a man doesn't complete you nor will he ever. Your completion lies with God.. and your heart belongs to him. A man must seek God first in order to find you.

http://files.sharenator.com/HOLD_UP_BLOOD_I_AINT_READING_ALL_THAT_shyt_s360x269_182679_580-s360x269-196418.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
One of my sister was in a very bad relationship. He was hitting on her and shyt. And she told me she was ready to leave the nikka. I had to be 22 at the time. I told my sister she can have my apartment (which was in another city) and I would give her some money to get on her feet. She was like thanks lil brother i'm tired of this shyt and i'm on my way next week.

I'm 29 now and she just left the nikka 6 months ago

I dont tell my sisters shyt. I dont get in there business because its gonna bite me in the ass. I try to stay far away from my family as possible

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
One of my sister was in a very bad relationship. He was hitting on her and shyt. And she told me she was ready to leave the nikka. I had to be 22 at the time. I told my sister she can have my apartment (which was in another city) and I would give her some money to get on her feet. She was like thanks lil brother i'm tired of this shyt and i'm on my way next week.

I'm 29 now and she just left the nikka 6 months ago

I dont tell my sisters shyt. I dont get in there business because its gonna bite me in the ass. I try to stay far away from my family as possible
.im still young and learning too but sometimes hard headed people gotta live and learn from there own mistakes.

life experience > advice

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Real talk, I tell her to close her legs up because the majority of men are scum and only want her vagina.

Ya'll nikkas aint gon get my sister :leostare:

Daps
imo dating advice varies by age.

i think for my sisters i'd advise her to act sweet but be a few steps ahead of him. look out for herself first. do what is best for her instead of what is best for them. she is young, and he will leave her ultimately or cheat. she shouldn't be making moves for the two of them.

to my mom,
dating now is different than when you were dating with kids. now your kids are grown and out your house. by this age, most of the single men you run into will have kids too. you do not have to settle as much as when you had all your kids with you.

by this age, you cannot date for "potential." where a man is at now is likely where he will stay. so if he is not where you want to be for the rest of your life, then don't consider him husband material.

Daps
I would tell her Respect is the key off top. If theres a mutual respect with the dude she dating then trust can build off that.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It depends on my sister, if she willing to hear and seems to have a good head on her shoulder.

If she's willing to take heed to advice, I'll tell her to have something to offer a man besides sex, and to choose dudes who are similar to her energy level and that to try to not have kids unless in a committed relationship(it'd make snagging a quality man almost impossible, if she has kids).

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I know the world is socially corrupt of morals at the moment but the lord will reward you for your patience and there's a home in heaven waiting for you. Stay away from men until you know exactly what it is you want in a husband. When you're ready for marriage.. God will send him through. Until then just carry on living life because a man doesn't complete you nor will he ever. Your completion lies with God.. and your heart belongs to him. A man must seek God first in order to find you.
What awful advice. Are you trolling or are you really the dumb?

When I lived at home, I used to let my little sister listen to all the phone calls I had with girls, read the texts and then promptly tell her that if any dude talked to her like that or said those things, she should not entertain them at all.

Also told her to:

- Never pay for a date
- Never pick up a guy in her car
- Never let a dude cuss at her
- Never argue with a dude
- Always respect herself and never do anything she doesn't want to do.
- Do not have sex
- Do not have sex
- Do not have sex
- Do not make me or my pops catch an assault/murder charge

I'm a hypocrite like shyt but that's my heart :manny:
Dude, such terrible advice.

The both of you are setting the women in your life up to be dogged out and lonely.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Dude, such terrible advice.
The both of you are setting the women in your life up to be dogged out and lonely.
shyttin' me. My little sister is awesome and she exhibits her worth in many other ways. Guys know the deal with her and still line up to date her. The guys she has dated thus far have treated her greatly as she grows into a lady. Yes, I know MOST men wouldn't fukk with all that, but she doesn't need MOST men.

Only one :shaq2: So fukk all them other nikkas.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My sister stayed a virgin till marriage, and married a pastor.

:win:

But I'll tell my nieces that 99 percent of guys ain't shyt and just want to hit, don't cast your pearls before swine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!