Spin-off: Eminem so trash he might be the first rapper to be fully replaced by AI

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Reminds me of this article

Imagine a universe in which everything that happens is completely caused by whatever happened before it. So what happened in the beginning of the universe caused what happened next and so on, right up to the present. If John decided to have french fries at lunch one day, this decision, like all others, was caused by what happened before it.
As a breh in the computer field humans and computers work in very similar ways. I would go as far as to say, computers and networks were probably designed similar after human beings whether intentional or not.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Huh :mjlol:

Negro, our bodies are fukking programmed to do shyt we have zero comprehension about and was SPECIFICALLY designed that way… by who or what we can’t even comprehend

Go against instincts??? You mean have having CONSCIOUS THOUGHT… self awareness? And that alone doesn’t make our bodies a organic machine? What does becoming self-aware sounds like? Sounds like when AI systems are described as becoming self aware, doesn’t it.

What would you call it then?

When you have to shyt to get rid of waste, do you not automatically shyt when appropriate? When you have to eat for fuel, do you not eat?

Do we not have warning signals from our bodies when ANYTHING needs to be done to it?

The brain literally works like an extremely advanced computer system… to the point where we literally have the same interchangeable terms. Brain sends signals and data through our bodies and vice versa by electrical impulses… what does that sound like to you?

We even shut down or completely off like a machine (sleep/death)

Nah you definitely have no clue what you're talking about here. The brain is literally nothing like a computer.

The brain as a computer metaphor is completely flawed. In the industrial age, the brain was likened to a machine because machines were the most advanced technology at the time. The computer metaphor is a product of this age. Nicholas Carr touches on why this conception of the brain is flawed in the book "The Shallows".

And automatic brain processes that control your bodily functions are not the totality of human intelligence/cognition :gucci:

When I say that going against your basic instincts is the essence of what it means to be human, clearly I'm not talking about basic bodily functions like taking a dump, my dude. Wtf.. :what:

All human virtues are exactly about mastering one's self and not acting based on impulses (or "programming" to use an analogy).

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
As a breh in the computer field humans and computers work in very similar ways. I would go as far as to say, computers and networks were probably designed similar after human beings whether intentional or not.

No we don't. For one, human memory and computer memory are very different:mjlol:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Reminds me of this article

Imagine a universe in which everything that happens is completely caused by whatever happened before it. So what happened in the beginning of the universe caused what happened next and so on, right up to the present. If John decided to have french fries at lunch one day, this decision, like all others, was caused by what happened before it.

Determinism. Nothing groundbreaking. :russell:

If you're a hard determinist then there's no point even having debates or making any kind of moral judgement about any event. There's no free will so what's the point of putting criminals in jail? If your grams gets gang raped, it what it is breh :manny:

But most of y'all ain't too comfortable with living in that kind of reality.

And don't even open the can of worms that is the value of human life in a materialistic worldview :mjgrin:

Essentially there's no difference between killing humans and rearranging furniture. In both cases you're just rearranging physical matter.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No we don't. For one, human memory and computer memory are very different:mjlol:
Good to know you’re the expert :mjlol:

And no shyt sherlock, thats why i said similar. You lack even reading comprehension so i have no clue why I’m continuing this convo when you probably don’t know how either work:dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah you definitely have no clue what you're talking about here. The brain is literally nothing like a computer.

The brain as a computer metaphor is completely flawed. In the industrial age, the brain was likened to a machine because machines were the most advanced technology at the time. The computer metaphor is a product of this age. Nicholas Carr touches on why this conception of the brain is flawed in the book "The Shallows".

And automatic brain processes that control your bodily functions are not the totality of human intelligence/cognition :gucci:

When I say that going against your basic instincts is the essence of what it means to be human, clearly I'm not talking about basic bodily functions like taking a dump, my dude. Wtf.. :what:

All human virtues are exactly about mastering one's self and not acting based on impulses (or "programming" to use an analogy).
And I can post articles literally saying the exact opposite

In fact, someone already did

And like I said before, you lack even basic reading comprehension, so this conversation is pointless to me.

Think what you want, no one cares.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
giphy.webp
:mjlol: Is that bald fakkit driving a minivan?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
so if he released this verse in 2023, it would be a laughing stock?

@3:23

or hell, the verse from bytch Please II with snoop, xzibit, dre etc

or the verse from renegade, etc

or are we gonna act like young dolph, jack harlow and drake are rapping that well lol

Am I on a forum with cool nuanced black people that actually like and respect hip hop and the skills and tricks within it, or am I on a forum with some stereotypical negroes that don't really have real opinions that they can actually back up with detail, but instead will listen to some dumb nikka rap, on the sole basis that they equate fake "hood" shyt with black? I need to know lol

Now if you want to say...current Eminem is not good in same way current Kanye is not good. then I'm with you. But to act like the dude wasn't doing shyt in the 90's to early 2000's, and wasn't a completely different rapper....is just not REALLLY caring about hip hop that much. you like the IDEA of hip hop. you don't unbiasedly care about who actually has skill. and unfortunately it seems this is the type of black forum where you got ...those type of nikkas.

accurate username

l1y035.jpg

no matter what person it is to praise their snow god they always sound like this to me

9wz38m.PNG

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Determinism. Nothing groundbreaking. :russell:

If you're a hard determinist then there's no point even having debates or making any kind of moral judgement about any event. There's no free will so what's the point of putting criminals in jail? If your grams gets gang raped, it what it is breh :manny:

But most of y'all ain't too comfortable with living in that kind of reality.

And don't even open the can of worms that is the value of human life in a materialistic worldview :mjgrin:

Essentially there's no difference between killing humans and rearranging furniture. In both cases you're just rearranging physical matter.

You don't want to admit but you were compelled to write that response and react as you did, just as your programming demanded. :mjgrin:

As mine did as well :francis:

Would u like to super size your fries today?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited: